The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Looking for two Knot effects in Rice's? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Engine
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Engine
Hey there,

I'm wondering if Rice's encyclopedia might have these effects and if someone might know their names? Both effects use two silks, in effect one they are tied together as one in what looks like a simple knot and then they separate and the knot is simply gone, in effect two it's the same except after they're pulled apart both silks have a knot in them. I believe this is how Michael Vincent ends the Slydini Silk routine. (It's not his routine specifically I'm trying to copy but that's where I saw the effects: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYZunObCECg )

Thanks!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22399 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Michael Vincent is a member here, why not PM him and see if he can lead you to a source.

As far as knots still being in the scarves, I thought that was the ending in the Slydini books. I just put my book away in storage again, so what is your source material.

PM Harry Murphy, he does the effect all the time, he may be able to shed some information on it for you.

Rice's Naughty Silks and More Naughty Silks, I did not see that type of effect.
Engine
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Engine
Not a bad idea...although I don't know their usernames (or them!) So maybe this might be less intrusive.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22399 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Michael Vincent uses Michael Vincent, and Harry Murphy uses Harry Murphy.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22399 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Sorry, it is Michaelvincent and Harry Murphy.

I can't get the m in Michaelvincent to lower case for some reason. His name is all lower case.
Engine
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Engine
Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Looking for two Knot effects in Rice's? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL