The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eric Ross Presents "Zoran's Horror Finger" by SME (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Eric Ross
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Eric Ross
Hello All!
It's been a while! I was starting to miss you!! Smile

Just in time for Halloween, I'm proud to Present one of my favorite effects of ALL TIME!!

"Zoran's Horror Finger" by Steven's Magic Emporium!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxVrSVTH-kI

One of the greatest "shock" effects of all time. Realistic! Safe! Unbelievable and SO MUCH FUN to perform. C'mon what's more fun then making your own mother pass out? It's also been called the Horror Cutter, and for good reason! This one will make you lose your breakfast, lunch and dinner! Or for you cannibals out there - it will definitely wet your appetite!  

Effect: A snap blade razor that is used for opening boxes, or cutting anything is introduced. The blade is extended... Nothing unusual here - right? What happens next however is anything but usual. You take the blade and draw it across your finger! Everyone cringes and screams - STOP!  But, you press on as the razor slices deep into your flesh and BLOOD oozes and squirts out - looks like we hit oil - I mea an artery!
Men will scream! Ladies will run away! The effect so real! Even YOU will believe that the blade has sliced through your finger.  

· The illusion is perfect.
· The effect is so mind-boggling you have to see it to believe it.
· No photo can do it justice.
· NEW! Enhancements from Internationally known contemporary illusionist Eric Ross

Completely safe and non-toxic. Comes complete with theatrical blood, special knife, ungaffed knife and DVD performance and explanation.

This is not your grandfather's knife through arm!  This is the "Zoran Horror Finger!"

For more information, please visit http://www.ericrossmagic.com or http://www.stevensmagic.com

All the Best,
Eric Ross
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
That's scary and the blood ,ooh how much? and where do I purchase it? sorry did not see a link for product sale.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I have this and it freaks the **** out of people. Love it.
Eric Ross
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Eric Ross
Hello Fire Starter,

It is available exclusively at http://www.ericrossmagic.com/eric-ross-m......all.html and http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?ma......d=113370

MR Effecto, I KNOW, RIGHT??!!!

E.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
I have it also: Freaking, visual, easy to do, the best of its kind!
Eric Ross
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Eric Ross
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
This looks great Eric...
Super visual and a great effect for Halloween
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
This design was manufactred by a Japanese company years ago. I think without the blood but I could be wrong about that.

Looks good.

DD
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I wish I worked at those Halloween Houses you see all over town. This would be perfect for those venues.
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
I don't understand what is new about this... I've seen this exact effect before.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
This looks proper awesome! Ive been looking for the perfect effect this year for halloween and I guess ive found it!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
AngeloAces
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn New York
54 Posts

Profile of AngeloAces
Combine this with the new Gregory Wilson stain effect and reveal the spectators card in a pool of blood sopped up with a napkin, and you got yourself a disgusting miracle.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I really like the looks of this. Looks super! Just wonder why this is almost more expensive than the bigger knife thru arm effect? The props sure don't look like they would cost that much to make. But again, I don't want to start a war with words regarding pricing of magic! lol!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Eric Ross
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Eric Ross
Good morning All!!

Thank you for the kind words. You'll love the effect!

Between gimmick manufacturing, and production value, I think the price is great! Remember, this is a gimmick that will last a LIFETIME.

RNK, I assure you, you will not be dissapointed. Smile

Any questions, comments, or concerns anyone??

E.
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Quote:
On 2012-10-03 20:52, MagicMaddy wrote:
I don't understand what is new about this... I've seen this exact effect before.

Yep, me too.
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Seems a bit pricey but looks REALLY good.
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
I have had this for years. Its is awesome the best illusion of of kind by miles in my opinion.
www.walkaboutmagic.com
www.facebook.com/walkaboutmagic
Effects.
STEP SYSTEM vol 1&2, iCandy, iPhone 10, strike 2.2 and lecture notes. All available on my site.
Eric Ross
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Eric Ross
Hello MagicMaddy & Russell Davidson,

To answer your question, "What is new about this?"..

Well, this is more of a relaunch of a classic effect. Steven's Magic Emporium and I really put our heads together to add value to the package.

The DVD now includes multiple handlings, variations, presentations, perfromance, etc.

We've been working on this for quite some time now, and really put a lot into it.

We've been very anxious to spill the beans over the last few months, but wanted to wait for a Halloween release.

I hope this answers your question.

All the best,
E. Ross
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Eric, PM you.
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
I don't usually mind discrepancies, but I just have a feeling a spectator is going to notice -- at least on a subconscious level -- that there is a "magic growing and shrinking blade" element to this trick.

Perhaps they're so grossed out by the blood that they don't notice?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eric Ross Presents "Zoran's Horror Finger" by SME (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL