The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3-D Cash (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Jon,

I used to work with Mark at Callins in Portland. We talked about all kinds of different changes. In fact Richard, the owner of the shop, had the idea of using child-like drawings. A great idea!

To others that might read this,

I think that 3D cash is the best out there. It is the most logical and you get the most Bang for your Buck (no pun intended). Mark is really REALLY exact when it comes to economy of motion, motivation and logic behind his effects! A true genius.

I am not saying that Hundy or Slow burn are bad, in fact keep the magic economy going and get all three!

Corey
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Spydur, have you tried the effect with child-like drawings and have you tried the effect turning one bill into another for laymen? I've tried only the latter but would love to hear a comparison from anyone who's tried both in the real world.

Larry D.
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Hmmm, I'm interested too. I'ive only dealt with bills. The color change from foreign bills I think is most impressive and cheap too!
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I have been watching and playing with the DVD 3d cash.

I like the option of the extra switch.

With this idea I have found I could eliminate the 2nd change if I so desire and just go i.e from Ones (american) to twos (american). I decided to be frugal during my practice and thinking stages.

Also my work with this item will probably have a patter around the magic of choices.(A common theme of my school programs.)

I am also playing around with the original idea of going from paper or perhaps coupons to dollars.

Thanks again.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3-D Cash (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL