The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Ultimate Control review thread (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Zuke
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Zuke
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2016, arthur stead wrote:
The Ultimate Control units are only temporarily unavailable because they are doing some re-designing. I would recommend waiting for the "new and improved" version.

I think that's probably for the best, mine died mid show and it was a big deal. It never worked again. I'm using something more reliable now.
TDS
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of TDS
Ultimate Control hasn't been available for several months: http://happieamp.com/ultimate-control-mp......ice.html

Cue Command is available right now and offers several features not found in other products:

Tight integration with Apple's iPhone, iPod and iPad
Rehearsal Mode where the user can fast-forward or fast-rewind within a track
Continuous Mode where the system plays uninterrupted from track to track
Performance Mode where the user can cross-fade to the next song in the PlayList

Cue Command uses the actual iTunes PlayList. There is nothing to move or assemble.

For more information, check out the video: http://www.deceptivelysimple.com/webpages/video_tour.html

Best Always,
Team Deceptively Simple
www.DeceptivelySimple.com
Bob Masterson
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Bob Masterson
I have the new 2018 version of Ultimate Control and am very happy with it .
Check out Brian's website if you want to know more.
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
I was using the older version for a couple of years and was happy with it. I don't have a need to control my sound for most shows now. However, I may be looking into this newer version as I will be using it for overseas shows and it may come in handy. Thank you, Bob, I will look into it. Does anyone have a review of the newest one?
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
I purchased my Ultimate Controller and Amazing Amp about 5 months ago. My first UC Remote was dead on arrival and Brian was very kind and fast with replacing it, kudos for great CS. My replacement remote has failed in 5 out of 6 shows since and I'm not thrilled with the quality and reliability of the amp either. Hauling around backups for everything is defeating the purpose of buying this new setup, and I've never had to apologize for my entertainment delivery in almost 40 years of performing, until now. 5 times in 6 attempts is enough to call it a learning experience and move on. Again, I give kudos to Brian for his customer service, and to be fair I have not contacted him regarding the second remote as I had a few months of being unable to perform right after receiving it, so it only just started getting used recently, far out of my first 30 days. Maybe I am just extremely unlucky, certainly seems that way given all of the positive reviews.
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. ~ Shakespeare
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Has anyone had the opportunity to try Ultimate Control Plus?
I’m thinking of purchasing it but can’t find any reviews on it.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S26424
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Ultimate Control Plus is now discontinued.
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Quote:
On May 23, 2019, bsears wrote:

Hi, what’s the reason?
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Ok just found out that Cobra and Empower sound are not working on this together. That’s a shame.
I bought my EC+ in time but my friend wants one now 😊

Anyone could recommend a similar product with a similar price tag?
Audio Ape is a bit dear...
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Quote:

But it will be back in 2020. I asked Brian himself.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Quote:
On May 29, 2019, Donald Dunphy wrote:
Quote:

But it will be back in 2020. I asked Brian himself.

- Donald

a year wait is something that professional like me simply cant simply affort. I used original Happie Amp until this week where it failed me three times in same week. I managed to get thru but I will have to make a switch to other product since doing a year worth of gigs without music simply isn't an option...

Juha-Matti
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Ultimate Control review thread (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL