The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » don wayne microphone levitation info..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
anyone have some info on that illusion it from the clever Don Wayne...i never saw anybody doing it..why...????

thanks in advance....

kuffs
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I have never seen this performed. But it sounds neat!

Chad
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
2240 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
A magician (whose name escapes me) performed this on one of the "Masters of Illusion" shows. In his routine he had placed a mannequin's head on top of a mic stand and performed a levitation of the stand as if it were a typical female leviation effect. At the end the head alone is used in a sort of a "Zombie" segment that concludes with the head ducking behind a large foulard and a real woman (and I do mean REAL woman) appearing from behind the cloth.

Regards,
Thomas Wayne
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Mr. Magician
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Mr. Magician
Luis de Matos performs this trick!
Is is great!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
A company called Hocus Pocus sells it now. They have some pics of it doing its floating.

Ray
Mr. Magician
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Mr. Magician
Dimensions,

I can´t see it in there!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » don wayne microphone levitation info..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL