The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » IUnlockYourMind (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
Hi Gang,

Just a heads up on a new product that should be out shortly. The guys that put this together (Myke and Salah) have graciously shared it with me and since I've been playing with it for a few weeks now I thought I'd leave a short review.

It's an app that allows you to quite discreetly get someone's birth year, PIN code and/or password to their phone, among many other pieces of information.

A thread is already going here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=275&7

I think many of you will find it interesting, different, and useful, too; so I thought I'd leave my two cents and give you all the heads up.

This app will be at a substantially higher fee than most apps, but those that do use it will find it a bargain. I found it very easy to use, and Myke and Salah a pleasure to work with. They've pretty much thought about every aspect of this application and I wish them the best of luck with their new creation.

I'm sure if you have any questions about this app either of them would be thrilled to help.

Best,

V
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Thanks for the head's up. I am intrigued.
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Thanks many
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Salah and I, are thinking about having a competition for one lucky performer to win a free iUnlockYourMind App!

We are still thinking about what the comp will be, but for now, who's interested?

Good thoughts
Myke
thementalist814
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of thementalist814
I'm in Myke!!!
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
MP,

Great idea!

PV
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
I'm In!

Kieran
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Me too Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Keep an eye out in latest greatest my friends!!

Best
Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Competition is here guys Smile

http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......rt=60#21

Best
Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi guys,

iUnlockYourMind will be available in the AppStore on Friday 12 noon GMT?

Please check it out!

Here are a few quotes:

"This is an excellent app - bear in mind, I HATE MAGIC APPS! This one however I use.... Lots - both for preshow work and during performance. A brilliant job!"
- James Brown

"This effect left me spinning !!!! I had the pleasure of being on the receiving end of this wonderful effect and I stood there in complete amazement, HOW DID YOU GET MY PIN NUMBER...!!!!???
Ravi Mayer creator of "Hit & Run" DVD

"This is as clean and imperceptible as anybody could hope for in an app of this kind and could possibly be the best mind-reading app ever. If mind-control were real, I believe that it would look like this."
- Daniel Madison

"What I like about iUnlock YourMind is, it's slick, easy, modern and fits in your pocket."
- Kieron Johnson creator of "To The Max"

"No joke, it's the best iPhone magic app that's been created hands down! I've seen em all"
- Alex Ward

"The peek method is outstanding and this should be a go to tool in any magicians arsenal."
- Alan Rorrison

"Myke, Salah! your upcoming release, knocked me for six!!!
It's unreeeeeal! Absolutely love it!!
I can't remember being this badly floored in........ Practical, Contemporary, Ingenious...
If I didn't have one, I would buy an iPhone just for this trick..."
- Fergus Flanagan

"I blew some minds! YESTERDAY. Some of the strongest reactions I have ever gotten. Please raise the price, I don't want everyone using it."
- Jose Prager

"This is more than worth the wait guys, it's fantastic! It's rare that you find an effect which stuns the spectator into silence. This is not a toy it's a deadly weapon!"
- Michael Murray

"This is probably the best app, if you could even call it an app that has hit the magic world!

I have performed this close-up, and even on stage, and the reactions are priceless..........very very great reactions.
The first time I ever performed it was for a magician friend, then a few days later, over the phone, I destroyed him and told him his PIN number from his bank card....he was in shock! Next week, I close out a theatre show with other magicians, and I will be closing with IUNLOCKYOURMIND, so you can get a sense of the power that it holds."
- Alex Hinojosa

"I bit the bullet on this one and couldn't be happier with the purchase. A lot of detail has gone into this app' and is definitely worth the money. The videos are good and the support service so far has been great."
- Matt Grimmett

"I was on the fence regarding this , but I took the plunge and I can tell you this app is amazing, I have spent all morning reading instructions, watching videos and talking it through with Myke."
- Carl Wagstaff

"So I got to see this in the flesh today... It's great!!! So many uses for this it's unreal! I only got to spend a short while with Myke but from what he showed me, it really changed my views on this!"
- jamie Povey

"Guys, I have to tell you that this app is amazing.
I have had it for a few months now and have since purchased it again for my business partner. Seriously this is the best app I have on my phone. I could never be without this now - as long as I have my phone on me I have access to killer Mentalism material."
- Craig Petty

"Bloody hell! It's genius mate! Awesome thinking!
you guys have done very well here!"
- Colin McLeod

"Got to perform this last night 6 times and it worked like a dream! The reactions were priceless and the actions were all smooth. Absolutely love this!"
- Rob Domenech

"First properly used this yesterday to close a small close up gig with. SUCH a strong reaction to finally unlocking the spectator's phone at the end. Awesome!"
- Pete Hathway

Worked iUnlockYourMind for the first time tonight! Its genius! Well done Myke Phillips and Salah Aazedine!"
- Craig Squires

Unlocked my first phone today, priceless!
- Darren Kidby

"I got this a week or two ago and after many performances, it was totally worth it. People laugh in disbelief when they unlock my phone, but when I unlock theirs, they stopes laughing, they actually looked frightened!! best purchase in the last 5 yrs. Period."
- Jamie Skelton

Best
Myke
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Hi myke,

Is this on iPhone only or will it be available for android phones?

Thanks,

Sea
I love post its Smile
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Only on iPhone, iPod touch.

Thanks Sea

Myke
Unknown7777
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Unknown7777
What will the price be like?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-02 14:00, Unknown7777 wrote:
What will the price be like?

$44.99 is the price for iUnlockYourMind.

Best
Myke
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Only iPhone again Smile
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-02 22:20, george1953 wrote:
Only iPhone again Smile

Yeah! Sorry george!

It's available here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iunlocky......s=1&mt=8

Myke
SShawUK
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of SShawUK
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Nothing more to say Smile
I love this.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

www.magicblog.org
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Bought last night. This is dangerously good.

Nice work. Myke. Smile
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
Pity it's iPhone only :-( It sounds good!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » IUnlockYourMind (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL