The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IPredict Pro (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
Shipmates,

As many of you know, I rarely spill the beans on what I play with (even if you know I'll still convince you you're wrong) so it's with great fanfare that I announce another (check out the review I did yesterday) wonderful app.

Basically, it's another winner from Greg (how does he do it?) Rostami that will rock your socks off.

There is already a thread with many details going here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=275&39 , but I thought I'd hip the gang upstairs to this effect, too.

The use of tech is changing and this is a HUGE step in the right direction.

Does it do as advertised? You bet you cookies! This is an effect I've actually dreamed about many years ago and it's now a reality. I cannot believe how well thought out this is, and neither will you.

The power of "The Wizard" can now be yours, and in your hands! What will you do with?

This is Paul Vigil and I totally approve this message.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
LOL,

Thank you so much for your support Paul.

I'm glad that of all the mentalists out there, you are one of the first to play with iPredict Pro.

Magic on brother,
Greg Rostami
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
If this is as solid a release as iForce, then I'm in.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
IMHO, if you enjoyed iForce you'll be head over heals for this.
Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
What happens when a las vegas pro performer wants to use this and suddenly our app doesn't work anymore? Know what I'm taking about?
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
MC,

You'll have to talk to David about that!

PV
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4697 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I once did walk-around at a Hallowe'en party using nothing but the original iPredict. People were talking about it all night. "Boy, Esmerelda must be busy tonight constantly changing her voicemail message."

I'm definitely looking forward to the Pro version (especially now that I'm using an Android phone). The customizable aspect really appeals to me, as I hate doing card tricks. I can easily see adapting this for use with my "Prolix Spirit Revisited" handling as I described in my OORT book. Imagine having your voicemail provide an answer to ANY question that the volunteer provides.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
I tried out an earlier version of this, and thought it was good, but not quite me. However, with this info...

Quote:
On 2012-10-10 12:35, Philemon Vanderbeck wrote:
The customizable aspect really appeals to me, as I hate doing card tricks. [...] Imagine having your voicemail provide an answer to ANY question that the volunteer provides.

...you now have my attention. Is this customizable version currently available?
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I have to agree with Paul.

David Copperfield uses James Matox's Email Wizard every night in his Vegas show.

I guarantee you the voicemail servers that I'm using for iPredict Pro are MUCH more reliable than the ones David Copperfield uses for his nightly performances.

These servers are used by fortune 500 companies . . . if they fail, MUCH more important applications would stop.

All I wanna say is, I've performed iPredict Pro a LOT . . . it's more reliable than a successful double lift!

cheers,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

If anyone is interested in seeing a live performance of iPredict Pro, my Skype name is:

gregrostami

See you in Skype land,
Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Michael Clifton,

Sorry I misunderstood your original post.

To answer your concern . . .

David Copperfield will NEVER buy iPredict Pro from me. Criss Angel was going to license the original iPredict from me about a year ago, but that deal fell through.

DC is very happy with Email Wizard . . . he doesn't need another tech trick for his show.

sorry about misunderstanding your original post,
Greg Rostami
false_shuffle
View Profile
Regular user
Omaha, NE
193 Posts

Profile of false_shuffle
Just a quick review. I have been playing around with iPredict Pro on my iPhone for a couple weeks now. Absolutely love this thing. I bought a pre-release version directly from Greg. Being a Computer Science major I can really appreciate the amount of thought and time that was put into this. The program works flawlessly. I believe that some people are seriously under-estimating what you can do with this Application. Using the Pre and Post recording option, and with a little bit of pre-show, you can create an absolute miracle. You can really predict anything you want...

Had a couple questions and Greg was awesome enough to call me directly and help me out.

Another thing, I don't think Greg mentioned this earlier. Using the method described you can actually rig this application to playback the prediction on ANYONE's cell phone as if it were that person's voicemail greeting. You will see and hear their phone ring, just as you perform it on your own phone. It's just another possibility that you have access too. Most of the time you'll be having people call your own phone, of course.

Highly reccomended. Thanks Greg.
Daniel Rasmussen
Omaha, NE
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
I' bought this as a Pre release and it is fantastic , I've only just set everything up and done all my recordings , I have a nice idea if your using 75 countries like me , pm me for details .

Carl
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you false_shuffle and Carl for your kind words.

Since both of you have my number, you can call me anytime with help or ideas.

If you haven't see it yet, I've recorded two videos that involve iPredict Pro.

iPredict Pro being used to predict a card via text message on spectators phone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAV9x9cpWMw

And the amazing DIALED! routine from Bill Perkins used with the above peformance of iPredict Pro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuDkU_5tJkw

If you're interested in how to use DIALED! with iPredict Pro PM me or email me at:
grostami@gmail.com

cheers,
Greg Rostami
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quit teasing.

I'm going to throttle someone at Apple if this isn't approved soon.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Any update as it does not look like it has been
Approved by apple yet
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Still no sign I guess the answer is NO
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
Greg just posted in the APPearing soon section. He is still having issues getting it through since it looks too much like the contacts app which "isn't allowed". Go check out his post and you can see all the other details and updates he has shared with us. Hopefully he will get it through soon.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
It was rejected
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IPredict Pro (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL