The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Its a HAND PUPPET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
I do birthday shows.Sometimes a brat just shouts its a hand puppet and try hard to see whether my lips are moving.Now I am relatively new in this art and truth is that makes me nervous.hahahahahahahaha.Any suggestions...Again I know how to handle kids and I can say adult jokes.What are things I have to keep in mind if I should write a script for both adult and kids.Thanks.
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
Tell them in a hushed voice "Well, you know he's a puppet and I know he's a puppet, but he doesn't know he's a puppet" After a short time, the kids will forget about it being a puppet. David Ginn has a great story about this dynamic in his "Crash Course on Kids Shows".
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Its a HAND PUPPET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL