The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Bargains ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jason Fleming
View Profile
Veteran user
Marooned, Hawaii
374 Posts

Profile of Jason Fleming
Ebay is a great resource. There are a bazillion Morgan Dollars on there, as well as walking liberty halves, Barber halves... whatever you want.

Beware of the shipping price. Some folks selling on ebay will charge you $3.50 to ship a coin. Just remember to check the shipping price before bidding, and factor it in to what you pay.

My local coin shop sells soft Barber halves for $5.95, so I went to ebay and would only bid for less than that (shipping included.)

Incidentally, for lovers of Curtis Kam's "The Goblet" routine, but are currently goblet-less, I recommend ebay. They have some cool looking right-sized goblets/chalices that fit the routine well.
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
My wife is a bank teller. It is amazing what coins go through a bank All together she has brought home 10 walking liberty halves, 5 Morgan dollars, 6 Franklin halves, about 30 Ike dollars and lots of strange looking foreign coins. All she had to do is replace the dollar amount. She even has some of the other tellers save old or unusual coins for her. You can't beat that!
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Richgerb, if your wife brings home too many, I'll take a few off your hands Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Bargains ... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL