The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Whats a real good mental trick to do. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic8161
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of magic8161
Iam looking for something I can do for a huge crowd. I emcee a lot of shows and want to try some mental magic.
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2041 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
I like the one where you say all the evildoers in the crowd will die. Then you feign concentration and across the auditorium random heads blow up, covering the fearful crowd in bloody brain matter. That always gets the crowd's attention before my Tossed-Out Deck. The costs for make-up and explosives can be prohibitive.

Or you could look at this thread from two weeks ago. I found it through Google. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=15&9 Hope that helps you get started. Lots of effects can be quick and work well for emcees.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10607 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yeah, I was going to suggest that one too Mike.
magic8161
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of magic8161
I like it............;-) Know any good make up people?
Julian92
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Ontario
17 Posts

Profile of Julian92
You should watch Keith Barry's TED talk. His first trick is simply easy, but a great opener.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GigYWy2UmOY
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Read their minds
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Whats a real good mental trick to do. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL