The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring Meetings in Northern VA or DC area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

john oleson
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of john oleson
Am headed to NoVA for a couple weeks ... are there any Ring meetings or informal gatherings in the area?

Thx .. .johno from Tropical Michigan

john_oleson@comcast.net
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Hi John -- I'm the president of Ring 50 -- we meet the first Wednesday of every month -- at Bishop Ireton High School in Alexandria Va -- close to metro also -- feel free to contact me to help you figure out best way to join us... you can also go to our web/blogsite -- search IBM Ring 50...

Danny

PS -- also below your note are postings for Ring 50
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
The guys and Lady or ladies at Ring 50 are incredible! I met a lot of them at the recent IBM and they were all super nice and have done a lot with their group. Hope to lecture there one day, they truly were fantastic people.

-Six
GreenEggs
View Profile
New user
Why have I got
65 Posts

Profile of GreenEggs
Hoping you can make it to MagiWhirl 2013! It's a blast and a great weekend to hang out and learn! Hoping to see you there! Look me up...

Sam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring Meetings in Northern VA or DC area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL