The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu magic for large groups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tkuiveuxo
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of tkuiveuxo
Today I ran into a situation where I had to do some magic for about 30 people. It wasn't planned in anyway, so all I had on me are coins and cards.

I quickly wrote a prediction and put it aside, did card on forehead, and then forced my prediction card. They can also fit into my wallet.
I already thought about E.I. which is pretty cool, and fits into the wallet, but I am sure you all have some great ideas
Clarioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
624 Posts

Profile of Clarioneer
You need.. Presence and confidence and be able to tell a story.. and have a laugh

if you can... keep it simple, use the above...

Starcle incl napkin rose - top of my every list - even kitchen roll works... bog roll... nasty but doable..
This N That - if credit cards or slips of paper

watch Bill Malone or Doc Eason...
catch you later

Clarioneer
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
If you carry a wallet on you then KK is a great impromptu trick that plays really well to large groups of people.
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
Quote:
On 2012-10-22 16:27, jugglestruck wrote:
If you carry a wallet on you then KK is a great impromptu trick that plays really well to large groups of people.

I agree. It's what I carry every day -- plays to large groups, small groups -- one-on-one. So glad I learned this one and use it.
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
derrenshowman
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of derrenshowman
Bending spoon packs small and plays big
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu magic for large groups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL