The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Snow Animator thoughts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Wonder Company
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of The Wonder Company
So,

Anybody out there like to make it snow?
I recently purchased a KJ Snow Animator IV second hand. It's been used once, in pristine condition, and looks and works great. It's self explanatory and I have a few ideas for routines already but it didn't come with any accompanying DVD or instructions. So here's my question,

When anyone bought a new one did it come with a DVD, a booklet, or any extra ideas from Kevin?
Or if you have any personal ideas or tidbits from working with it that are sharable ...will you share them with me? With us?
PM me if you don't want them public. I'm thrilled about adding snow to my show and am looking forward to brainstorming this new routine.

Thanks in advance.

Always Enthusiastic,
Max
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hello Max,

I've copied you the advert of the effect on Kevin James website http://www.kjmagic.com .

For the Snow Animator IV it says :

Snow Animator IV by Kevin James
This version of the Snow Animator is the best model to date. Using new technology we have been able to shrink the size and weight of the props. The sound is lower and the snow goes higher!!! The 4.0 is designed to look like a common napkin holder on a very thin table. This design is simple, elegant and sets up in 2 minutes. How much would you pay for a great finale to your show?

Includes...

Napking Holder and Table
One Package of Confetti
Poly Carrying Case (about the size of a hat box)
Instructional DVD with 15 Years of Performance Experience Plus Kevin's Real Wok on How to Make His Special Super Confetti Loads
Battery Charger

So now you know what comes with it when you buy a new one from him. Maybe you should ask the seller from whom you bought it, why you just got the table, but not the rest, if so is the case.

Good luck,

Oliver.
hocuspocusjay23
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of hocuspocusjay23
I take it you got it and you are happy.

Dinky Gowen
The Wonder Company
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of The Wonder Company
Yes I got it and Yes I'm very happy.

Thanks Thanks Thanks to Dinky Gowen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Snow Animator thoughts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL