The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Nifty Balloons Masks Online (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Brenion
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of David Brenion
Hi everyone,
I've been getting los of emails lately from people trying to find a copy of Nifty Balloons Vol 4: Masks. All of my distributors are currently out of stock, but that's not an accident. From now on, I have decided to offer my DVD content exclusively as online downloads and instant streaming. You can find all of the videos that I currently have available (including Masks) by going to
http://www.niftyballoons.com/videos
The other DVDs in the Nifty Balloons series will soon be available there as well.
For those wondering why I have switched to the new format...I feel that it is the best option for everyone. For me it is much easier than shipping physical DVDs, and there is no upfront investment cost associated with printing DVDs. And for the consumer, there are lots of benefits. You can stream the videos from any computer or mobile device wherever you go, you can download them directly to your computer and burn you own DVD. And, I have the flexibility of adding content to an existing DVD in the future at no cost to you. You receive email updates whenever new content is added. And signing up for an account is free, you only pay for the videos that you want.
Hope you like the new format!
PaulFlury
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of PaulFlury
David,

I’m a big fan and I’m completely down with the newer delivery model. Any timetable on Hearts and Rounds making the new format? Vol 3 is literally in my cart on Continental Sales, but I would prefer to download the piece if we’re talking about weeks not months.
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
David, thanks for the heads up. You should charge more for your DVDs. They are amazing.
The superhero set is my favorite
RC
David Brenion
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of David Brenion
Paul, I don't have a timetable for Rounds and Hearts because my distributors still have some copies left on hand. As a courtesy to my distributors I am waiting until they have sold out before putting the content online. So please help support Continental and buy from them!

RC, gee, thanks! If you like I can charge you more, just mail me a check! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Nifty Balloons Masks Online (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL