The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Best Chop Cup! (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
philipsw
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of philipsw
Thanks for the MK cups link - another brand that I wasn't familiar with. I've bitten the bullet and acquired a (second hand) Hidden Wren cup. Looking forward to trying it out. Whether or not it replaces the RNT one for walk around will probably be mainly to do with size. But can't wait to see it!
http://www.bicycle-cards.co.uk

It's not what you do but the way that you do it!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3080 Posts

Profile of warren
I use my Hidden Wren cup for table hopping with no problem but I had it made to a specific size that allows for a reasonable final load sequence whilst not being to bulky for the pocket but either way I'm sure you'll love the cup Smile
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
The Don Allen mini is quite good. I will also note although the copper looks the richest, in your pocket the light aluminum makes a big difference.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Thanks final load mini load I will sometimes use (sometimes a pseudo load dropped from my hand) is a mini Rubiks. These can bought in bunches of amazon and left as souvenirs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Best Chop Cup! (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL