The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Diary of a Madman by Daniel GreenWolf- New Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
So we should start calling the black one the Anthony/Vlad edition , Smile
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
DanielGreenWolf
View Profile
Veteran user
Waterbury, CT
363 Posts

Profile of DanielGreenWolf
It's done. Now if people want the blackened Wicker Man, it's the Vlad/Anthony Edition (It rolls better off the tongue)!
-Much love,
Daniel GreenWolf
Celtic Magician

www.GreenWolfMagic.com
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Just in time for the holidays!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
DanielGreenWolf
View Profile
Veteran user
Waterbury, CT
363 Posts

Profile of DanielGreenWolf
Just so folks know, only ten more days to pre-order the Diary for the price of $100 plus shipping.

After the 15th, the price goes back up to the normal $125 + Shipping and stays there.

I'm not making many for pre-order (as I want to make sure I can ship them out on the 15th as promised) so I don't have many slots left. But if you're interested, message me and I'll give you the paypal info.
-Much love,
Daniel GreenWolf
Celtic Magician

www.GreenWolfMagic.com
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
I picked this up at ICBM. A real work of art! In my humble opinion, it was the pick of the show. I highly recomend this effect.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I ordered mine a couple of days ago, along with an Anthony/Vlad edition of the Wicker Man. Merry Christmas to me!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I once heard that the definition of Customer Satisfaction is not only having your expectations met, but having them surpassed. I ordered The Diary of a Madman, as well as an aged Wickerman, and Daniel has not only met my expectations with these items, but successfully beaten them to a pulp. I am very impressed.

Daniel has put care into every detail of both props, from the routines, to the packaging, to the detailed and well-crafted instructions. Here is a man who takes pride in what he does.

I'll start with Wicker Man. This thing creeped me out when I opened it, but creeped me out even more when I began using it in front of a mirror. This is wicked cool, and although it works on the same principal as the Okito Voodoo doll, it's more than twice the height. Seeing such a large object rise up looks impossible. It is light in weight, but works perfectly.

And the Diary...this is far more wicked in person than Daniel's video portrays...but I had a feeling it would be, which is why I was so excited about this. It looks and feels real. And the blood, and words...so desperate...so maddening. This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

This has been an awesome Christmas gift...although I totally cheated and opened and played with it. Daniel was very professional, and a total gentleman to deal with. I highly recommend both of these effects. Go ahead...make your day.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Diary of a Madman by Daniel GreenWolf- New Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL