The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Book - Everything I know about marketing magic by Maxwell Murphy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
I am only 40 pages in to this book... and it is brilliant.

So much knowledge about the 'other side' of the magic business.

If you have a product, or want to bring some of your ideas to life... get this book.

Great stuff!

Well done Maxwell.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I just started reading it and it's an eye opener. I don't create magic ( would like to ) and am finding the read fascinating.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1903 Posts

Profile of Titanas
A huge congratulation to Maxwell for his book.
This is one of the best books I 've ever read.
The journey side of the book makes it almost like Coelho decided to write a book about Creating/Releasing magic.
Awesome job,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
dave johnson
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
50 Posts

Profile of dave johnson
Maxwell did a great job on this book. I am normally a very slow reader but this was smooth, friendly and informative. If you have any hesitations on how good the book is, hopefully you will lean towards buying it and using it's information. For 40 bucks plus tax, you can save hundreds, if not thousands of dollars with it's advice. You can purchase it at, http://penguinmagic.com/p/2580
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Book - Everything I know about marketing magic by Maxwell Murphy (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL