The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Daryl's Essentials in Magic Cups and Balls DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-03-21 01:59, theamazingsauce wrote:
I was thinking about getting this because I have yet to get into the cup and balls and would like to perform them at my local farmers market someday. And also Daryl is awesome, an exceelent teacher, and every time I watch him it reminds me why I love magic. I was going to buy the set that came with the brass cups. But I was wondering if anyone knew how big they were. Specifically, if they could hold a lemon for a final load.

Daryl will be able to answer your question: Magic@Daryl.net
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
Someone asked about ropes. Daryl has a three volume set of DVDs with just about everything you could want to know. These are not part of the Essentials series, but I highly recommend them. Daryl is definitely a great teacher as well as performer. I witnessed his rope act live, and it is tremendously entertaining.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
This DVD is, of the 4-5 DVD's in this series I have seen, geared toward the absolute beginner in the C&B much more than the others. As mentioned above, Daryl mentions in the DVD about a 2nd C&B DVD, so it looks as if he will be using 2 DVDs to cover this effect.

Very little re: the history of the effect when compared to some of his other DVDs in the series. I am hopeful there will be more in the 2nd DVD.

The DVD is great for what it is - a very entry level introduction.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Russ P.
View Profile
New user
Southern Indiana
32 Posts

Profile of Russ P.
I love Daryl's teaching style and presentation, he always does everything he can over a dvd to make sure you understand what is happening and how to make what is happening magic. I just wish this dvd covered more. Is there any word on when the second dvd is comming out? I couldn't be more excited for that one.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5865 Posts

Profile of motown
One of the best values in magic.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
illusion123
View Profile
Regular user
Wolverhampton, England
120 Posts

Profile of illusion123
Are sponge balls used with Daryl's cups and balls. I would find these a lot easier to use for the vanishes.
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1169 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Does anyone know of a dealer that offers this as an instant download? I really do not need the DVD but I am of course willing to pay the full price.
alee7371
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of alee7371
Penguin has it as a download, though the DVD is cheaper
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Daryl's Essentials in Magic Cups and Balls DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL