The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Wands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5189 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
This is some really great thinking and totally out of the box. It's odd, and that's what makes it perfect. Do you have an ETA on when you may be offering these to the magic community?
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I pm'd you.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
leaycraft
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of leaycraft
Ian I just got m order today, then I check here and see a wonderful wand and ball effect- super! Now I have to think how I can incorporate that effect.
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." A. Conan Doyle," The Sign of Four"
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2013-03-27 22:07, leaycraft wrote:
Ian I just got m order today, then I check here and see a wonderful wand and ball effect- super! Now I have to think how I can incorporate that effect.

The video shows three effects, and the wand is the ultimate way to introduce the ball and tube.
I pm'd you
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Motley Mage
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of Motley Mage
Ian, I liked the idea when you first proposed it. I love it now that I've seen some of your ideas in action. Love the inclusion of the Jardin-Ellis "translation" with the tube apparatus. Nifty adaptation. Next time you come to a FAME meeting, bring an extra along!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5189 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Sent Ian my moola today. This is a wonderful surprise to an otherwise cliche magic prop, and perfect for today's mechanically-savvy audience. Almost steam punk in a way.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2013-03-28 22:24, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Sent Ian my moola today. This is a wonderful surprise to an otherwise cliche magic prop, and perfect for today's mechanically-savvy audience. Almost steam punk in a way.

I am leaning toward steam punk ideas.

Quote:
On 2013-03-28 21:02, Motley Mage wrote:
Ian, I liked the idea when you first proposed it. I love it now that I've seen some of your ideas in action. Love the inclusion of the Jardin-Ellis "translation" with the tube apparatus. Nifty adaptation. Next time you come to a FAME meeting, bring an extra along!


The old booklet has the Jardin Ellis move in it, I am just animating the contents of the book for a Video on the ball and tube.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
TBone55
View Profile
New user
Hilton Head Island, SC
3 Posts

Profile of TBone55
Michael at Moonlight Magic Productions does indeed make some beautiful wands! I bought one for my wife at the "Magic at the Beach" convention this year in Myrtle Beach, SC. It is truly beautiful.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2013-03-30 17:56, TBone55 wrote:
Michael at Moonlight Magic Productions does indeed make some beautiful wands! I bought one for my wife at the "Magic at the Beach" convention this year in Myrtle Beach, SC. It is truly beautiful.

I love their work, they make wooden okito boxs too.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of sadhu
Eric Hansen make really beautiful chop cups and wands and his work
can be found at magicnook.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Wands (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.43 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL