The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Kadri are coming! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Quote:
On 2012-10-30 22:00, Christopher Gould wrote:
Big thanks to all you guys, the bad news ( for you) is that all of the first batch of Kadar are now either sold or spoken for.
This has been pretty good, considering it is not officially on sale yet! It seems that I am one step nearer to starting my own lucrative underground religion ... Now where did I put that pink track suit?
But still contact me if you are interested in partaking of this phenomena, as I will be working on the next batch as soon as all of these are safely sent, so it should not take too long. I still have five Hedge Tarots left, which is odd, I thought that the Hedge would have sold more quickly... Did you guys all *get* the newsletter (see sig)? Do you
see what is happening here?
Well, a solid 14 hours making Kadar sets, I am officially exhausted. So, doused in strange chemicals, I am going to sneak in next to my disappointed succubus and sleep the sleep of the dead.

So, thanks for all the support, both financial (!) and moral, all those positive comments, both here and elsewhere really do help one through the long cold hours of the Waxing.
Goodnight fellow creatures. Get in line for the next batch

Do get some rest, my good sir.
Thank you for bringing us such wonderful artifacts. Smile
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1026 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Quote:
On 2012-10-31 09:23, lucavolpe wrote:
Hi Chris, I never received the news letter Smile
Here is my email: info@lucavolpe.com
thanks

Hi Luca

There was another post about where to get the newsletter - but it got buried pretty quick. So I hope that everyone spreads the word. I hope everyone gets a copy, as it took a big chunk out my life! Also this issue of the newsletter contains a photo of two of the major dealers here caught in a 'compromising' position, so you'll all want to see that.
(One of the last two statements is true).

Anyway, the link for the newsletter is in my sig below

Direct link is
http://alchemymoon.wordpress.com/2012/10......sletter/

Thanks piyuyu

Quick update - One Kadar box left, as one of the promised order was put back a month. First come....
4 Hedge Tarots. in this batch.
Next batch will be timed for when the reviews start coming out Smile so about two weeks. Taking names for the next batch from tomorrow evening.

....back to the tape gunnery!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Not sure if those that have read newsletter concerning Mr. Gould's description about his Kadri are aware of this, but the initial batch being sent out are considered his "super elite" versions. We are in for something very special. This man does not disappoint!
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Received a package in the post today! More later when I get over the excitement. All I'll say for now is this is beautiful.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1896 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2012-11-02 06:05, Joshua J wrote:
Received a package in the post today! More later when I get over the excitement. All I'll say for now is this is beautiful.

Sounds great J...
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Mine arrived today and all I can say is WOW!!!! This is an amazing piece of art. I'm humbled and privileged to receive one of the first batch. Chris, you're the man! (As our American cousins might say). Smile

Thank you.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
This for me will change the way I perform; I cannot put into words how happy I am with the Kadar at the moment.

The Kadri called...I answered...

If you wish to perform Real Magic; this is what you have been waiting for.

I am honoured to have received this beautiful work Christopher and to be part of the elusive 'Kadar Club'.

I am excited to get out there with this; I will post a full review in time.

Own it!

Anthony
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
P.S.

It also smells lovely...

MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Great pics Tony!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Kadri are coming! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL