The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » AES GOETIA (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3105 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I wish to have the money to purchase this...always before Christmas...lol...Smile
I was imaging...the demon disappear and soon after that, from the two (lebanon circle) spirit slate a writing sound is produced..and then a message appear WOW...
but I need 800£
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of spindoc
Mine arrived today. Prof. BC had outdone himself...the workmanship is outstanding. The routine is carefully thought out. While it is true that this item carries a substantial price tag, it is worth every penny and then some.
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
You open the cloth where you keep an ancient demon trap. You tell the story about it and how you got it (probably in an illegal way) to the people around the table.

You will show them how the trap works, but you are taking a bit of a risk doing so. That's why you brought some amulets and a book of exorcism prayers.

You show the old book to a participant open by page 89 where there is an exorcism titled 'Exorcism Prayer of St. Michael the Archangel' and you tell him to read it out loud.

Then you close the book and leave it on the table and tell another person to remember page 89, if something goes wrong he will be in charge of picking up the book and reading the exorcism.

You show them how the demons were trapped, then some one realizes a demons is missing, there is a strange sound in the room, and a candle is blown out by it's self...

Time to react, you tell the participant to pick the book and read the exorcism out loud, he starts to get nervous and his face it totally pale, he tells you the page is missing, it has been torn form the book...

My idea about using Never Trust a Demon (Arcana of Bizarre Magick) with AES AGOETIA
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Quote:
On 2012-12-10 13:32, OnTiltSoon wrote:
My idea about using Never Trust a Demon (Arcana of Bizarre Magick) with AES AGOETIA

I think it's called never Trust The Devil sorry
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I have had some time to spend on this gem and would like to throw out some thoughts. As others have said, the piece itself is stunning. The quality is beyond top notch and comes complete with all the pieces needed to perform.

What I truly love about this is the versatility. Yes you can perform this as a standalone effect if desired. However the true beauty lies in the addition of other effects. Have a spare spirit bell or Departed around? Perhaps a set of Tarot or other arcane items? Prof BC has just shot some new life into them. This also is a perfect way to neatly wrap up your act.

The manual is also well written with all of the workings labeled clearly. Everything you need to know is covered. The history behind the artifact is wonderful with a great hook & great storytelling possibilities. This will grab them right from the start.

This baby delivers.

Excellent work.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1261 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Okay, I've just sold off a few things dear and valued to me, so that I may acquire this gorgeous demonic item, and I've placed my order.

I don't understand how he does it. I don't get how a mild-mannered professor of Renaissance literature (by day) is able to first conceptualize these things, then map them out, then actually build them virtually single-handedly... He's like Da Vinci, Poe, and a team of NASA dudes all in one suit! (Okay, I hold Christopher J. Gould in a similar rarified esteem, but I haven't yet bought an Alchemy Moon product because Professor BC has been hogging all my business for the last couple of years... Smile) I mean, his creations started out at beyond excellent, and they just keep getting better by orders of magnitude.

Anyway, I think I may have a practical use for this. Lights have been turning on by themselves for over the last week in my home -- the overhead light in the baby's room went on at about 2am, and one of our light-up Xmas decorations turned on the following night. And so, given the Professor's extreme attention to detail, I'm betting there's a chance this trap actually works! I'll let you all know the results, heh...
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Aside: I clicked on the Prof BC presents link and I got blocked by the sure administrator for the page being labelled occult!!!!!!!

Is it cuz I'm trying to access it from the Dominican Republic or anyone else getting that?
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1261 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Wow. Well, I just tried it and got through just fine. Must be the Dominican Republic, Doc. That's a little scary actually! Um... stay away from bearers of Florida water while you're there...
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
I seem to be able to connect just fine.
Although, I'm sure its probably only a matter of polishing the surface of your Ouija.
Also, while you're at it, check that your planchette is free from dust.
Don't forget to make sure your board has been upgraded to the latest browser ver.
If that doesn't get it going perhaps try seeing if the page will open in a different browser.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1885 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

This looks so great, I feel it should be in the Enlightenment Room in the British Museum next to the John Dee artefacts. Professor you have excelled beyond belief with this one. I can visualise your presentation having enjoyed your work at Doomsday so much.

Many congratulations

Dr Todd
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1363 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
My goodness! I step away for a few days to administer and mark final papers, and I miss so much. Thank you Spindoc, Vic, Seth, and Todd, most sincerely. Great idea OnTiltSoon--you can never go wrong with Jim Magus.

I actually jumped on to announce that the AES GOETIA web page is up at Lebanon, and Dan has (once again) made a most beautiful job of it. AES GOETIA is now in London for shipment worldwide. I will, as always, be shipping to the Americas to help speed the process along.

Please do click the "Prof BC presents" banner at the top of Spooky and have a look at Dan's handiwork (unless you are in the Dominican Republic with Dr. Spektor--in which case follow Cody's instructions verrrry carefully!)

And thank you again, fellows, from the heart.

Prof BC
Phasmologist
Lucien Astor
View Profile
Special user
Sunken R'lyeh
658 Posts

Profile of Lucien Astor
Looks absolutely fantastic.! Outside the range of a starving artists budget, unfortunately Smile
http://www.mediumarts.ca: Psychic Entertainment & Contemporary Art
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Must be the Dominican - here is what I get....

This site has been blocked by the network administrator.

URL: http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/ProfBC.html

Block reason: Forbidden Category "Cult/Occult"

If you believe the below web site is rated incorrectly click here

Meaning - I'm glad I try to get everything Prof BC produces before we all get burnt at the stake!,,,
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
You be careful over there-
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2127 Posts

Profile of RCP
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1261 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Wow... I received mine today, and have just opened it for examination. My god, this thing is beautiful! The brass is thicker and heavier than I had expected, all the etchings are just perfectly done, and the branded-in demon trap has a very authentic feel. The wood looks ancient! The three pieces of the Aes Goetia disk fit perfectly together, and quite snugly inside their housing in the wooden circle. I couldn't ask for anything better. The good professor has outdone himself this time! Additionally, the very simple and wonderfully deceptive method of switching the pieces will get by anyone without question. Seth is a happy camper..!
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1363 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Public service announcement: I will be out of the country from Christmas until after New Year and will not be able to fulfill orders during that period. If you order after Christmas Eve, your orders will not ship until after January 7. Therefore, if you want your order delivered earlier, please be sure to order before Monday.

Happy holidays,
BC
Phasmologist
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Mine showed up here in Toronto. I cannot say anything more about the method or the workmanship than what has been already stated. Mine was numbered #22, so I suspect that Prof BC may be half way through the 48 copies. That's about half sold in 10 days. At this rate these will disappear very soon!! My guess, February 7th 2013.
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Mine turned up too! It is an amazing product and soon to be an underground collectors item. Prof BC made it in small numbers and I am pleased that he decided to do it in small numbers. In fact I want to be the only one in this wide world to own one. I am not going to give up my secret here but done to candle light with a good heavy story the result are amazing especially when one of the Demons' releases itself from captivity. When this is happening in my routine smoke is seen to rise from the Brass and making a move towards the room. In the end I catch it and put it back where it belongs! Good triumphs over evil but not before they are shaking in their boots.
This piece is a Master piece I don't think that I will ever own anything better than that.
Cheers
Roni
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1691 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On 2012-12-18 17:39, necroloid wrote:
Mine showed up here in Toronto. I cannot say anything more about the method or the workmanship than what has been already stated. Mine was numbered #22, so I suspect that Prof BC may be half way through the 48 copies. That's about half sold in 10 days. At this rate these will disappear very soon!! My guess, February 7th 2013.

I suspect they will cease being available this Saturday, December 22nd. If we are to believe the Mayans.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » AES GOETIA (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL