We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » AES GOETIA (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Quote:
On 2012-12-18 18:54, David Eichler wrote:
I suspect they will cease being available this Saturday, December 22nd. If we are to believe the Mayans.

Maybe the world will end because of the amount of demons that left their AES GOETIA and have not been captured again.
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Mine is #7. And the kind Prof pointed out that that's the one Dan took picture for the advertisement.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2012-12-18 17:39, necroloid wrote:
Mine showed up here in Toronto. I cannot say anything more about the method or the workmanship than what has been already stated. Mine was numbered #22, so I suspect that Prof BC may be half way through the 48 copies. That's about half sold in 10 days. At this rate these will disappear very soon!! My guess, February 7th 2013.

Sheesh we must have duplicates of everything in then big TO

It truly is the city of the ***ed Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5321 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On 2012-12-18 20:15, piyuyu wrote:
Mine is #7. And the kind Prof pointed out that that's the one Dan took picture for the advertisement.

I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. I...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of spindoc
I have #18. I have the utmost respect and admiration for Prof. BC's growing body of work, but this one in particular rises above the realm of effects and into the realm of art. As such I will not be surprised if all available pieces have not been snapped up before the end of the year.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1282 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Mine is #23 (a holy number in the Far East) and I am delighted that I am likely the only one to have one in my neck of the world. Unlike Toronto where, it appears, tourists will be tripping over them on every street corner, heh..! Smile

Seth
Martyn35
View Profile
New user
UNEMPLOYMENT: 2500 people applied for
46 Posts

Profile of Martyn35
Quote:
On 2012-12-08 16:40, lucavolpe wrote:

I was imaging...the demon disappear and soon after that, from the two (lebanon circle) spirit slate a writing sound is produced..and then a message appear WOW...

I am thinking similar.....

Release the spirit, it inhabits Dolly Darko, messages from Dans Spirit slates.....

Though this would mean completely re-writing the 75min peformance being built around Dolly Darko at the moment.....

Aes Goetia is superb, I have No. 9. Simplicity itself to work so all of the concentration can go on performance. Even the two pendants that are supplied are of superb quality. I don't think that they'll be available for too long!!!!

Yes I do own all three!!!! and at great expense, Dolly Darko's Sefalagia parts have been completley re-worked to be able to be performed when I am nowhere near!!!!
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
509 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Oy vey! Oy vey! What is a poor Mench to do? I’m no pauper, but I’m not a Rothchild either. The Good Book says, “if you covet your neighbour’s mule [insert a more colourful term here], it will be denied you.” But doesn’t the Good Book also say, “to those with patience good things will come like sheep down the mountainside to the barn in a sudden rain storm”? And how that demon snuck past my one treif mezuzah and into my bed chamber to take up residence is only known to the Holy One, blessed be He - yet there he is just the same. What tzuris! What mayhem! The good nudnick Rav Dr. S. says to me these Rings of Scholomo can capture a demon - just like catching a fly in a glass on a Yentif and taking outside. So what is a schmazel of little means to do? I will tell you. He saves his groshen, day by day, until he can pay for these Rings of Scholomo, put his demon out, and have sweet dreams again.
- Yitzhak
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1365 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On 2013-01-28 11:07, YitzhakNoDice wrote:
Oy vey! Oy vey! What is a poor Mench to do? I’m no pauper, but I’m not a Rothchild either. The Good Book says, “if you covet your neighbour’s mule [insert a more colourful term here], it will be denied you.” But doesn’t the Good Book also say, “to those with patience good things will come like sheep down the mountainside to the barn in a sudden rain storm”? And how that demon snuck past my one treif mezuzah and into my bed chamber to take up residence is only known to the Holy One, blessed be He - yet there he is just the same. What tzuris! What mayhem! The good nudnick Rav Dr. S. says to me these Rings of Scholomo can capture a demon - just like catching a fly in a glass on a Yentif and taking outside. So what is a schmazel of little means to do? I will tell you. He saves his groshen, day by day, until he can pay for these Rings of Scholomo, put his demon out, and have sweet dreams again.
- Yitzhak

איזהו עשיר. השמח בחלקו

BC
Phasmologist
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Ack pro bc just cursed us all with demons! and he is almost all out of demon traps! nooooooooooooo
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey Yitzhak, if you hit Toronto, bring your Tetra Box and I'll bring the Aes and we'll put them side by side and see what happens!!!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
デーモン は予測不可能!!! 質問は慎重に
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
Daemon is unpredictable! ! ! Questions carefully
Http://translate.google.com
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
http://vimeo.com/channels/mymagic
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
509 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Dr.S., I think that would be a worthy experiment, albeit potentially dangerous. I imagine the effect might look something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVgPplOgB1g
or this
http://www.haydenplanetarium.org/resourc......neutcoll

I think I'd better go back and re-read some of Gershom Scholem's books first! Roth's warning must be heeded.

If we, and the rest of the universe, survive, the beer's on me.

[Putting on the serious hat,] if anyone wants less flashy, more educational information go here:
http://www.black-holes.org/explore2.html
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey Yitzhak, if you hit Toronto, bring your Tetra Box and I'll bring the Aes and we'll put them side by side and see what happens!!!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
509 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Oy Gevalt! The demon IS unpredictable. Its gotten out of my bed chamber and into the Café's server. Be-
Oy Gevalt! The demon IS unpredictable. Its gotten out of my bed chamber and into the Café's server. -ware!
Oy Gevalt! The demon IS unpredictable. Its gotten out of my bed chamber and into the Café's server. Beware!
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
1000 Posts

Profile of kcalB
I patiently await the arrival.

SB
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
So, I wonder how many are left ?
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2013-01-28 20:34, kcalB wrote:
I patiently await the arrival.

SB

Hey - did you customize yours too?

Mine is of course turned in a Carcosian Dimensional Crossover hypercube of madness....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » AES GOETIA (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL