The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hexagon - Patrick Redford (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tincture
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of tincture
Just to give everyone a heads up! Patrick's latest comic book looks like its coming soon!

(I'm in no way affilated with Patrick, just a big fan!)

I got the email yesterday and wanted to pass it on to folks here...I hope that's okay with Patrick as it was part of his mailings.
Quote:
From the backcover:

Need to impress a client over the phone? Ring, Watch, Wallet is an ultra clean location divination that may be performed without asking any questions and may be repeated.
You'll be able to pull three thought of times out of three subjects minds, then reprogram each of their thoughts not once, but twice with Tossed out Time!
If you ever forget your watch or can't borrow one, you'll always be ready to perform an impromptu time divination with Time Turner. Simply borrow a pen and business card and you’re ready to go.
Set a borrowed watch to the exact time someone freely set the watch to moments before with Chronometer.
Give subjects the power to know what day of the week any date falls on using super intuition with Savant Soup.
In 21st century Photo-reading, you’ll capture a moment in time by impossibly describing a photograph that’s been locked securely away in a mobile phone.

ORDER now and get The Impromptu Moment as a special bonus absolutely free!
Just check the box below to ORDER now and get The Impromptu Moment as a special bonus absolutely free!

-----------------------

Actually - it's part of the book, so whether you order now, check the virtual box, or order later these bonus effects will be waiting for you inside.

A Birthday Revelation:

It was my birthday recently as for my birthday I usually give away an effect. Sadly this year life got very much in the way so I was unable to prepare anything in a timely manor. In the meantime... I'll give away what those three "hidden" effects are waiting for you inside Hexagon:

The Impromptu Moment - a completely gimmick free technique that allows you to emulate some of what is possible with Taylor Imagineering's brilliant "The Moment"
The Perfect Time to Watch and Wear - a completely gimmick free technique that allows you to emulate the effect of the now classic Perfect Time
Psychological Forcing a Thought of Time - a psychological technique on forcing/divining a thought of time.

SHIPS AFTER NOVEMBER 9th, 2012.

I have my order in. Who wants to discuss further? I saw Patrick lecture some of this material about a year back and am looking forward to his further developments since then!
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1733 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
I'm very excited about this project. I'm also excited that the series has gotten such a wonderful response. Some of my very favorite impromptu mentalism pieces are inside these pages. I open my stage show with one of them (the close-up and stage presentations are fully explained).

I'm also very proud of re-programmed thought of time addition that may be found within Tossed out Time. This technique allows you to openly re-program three persons thoughts not once, but twice. Very fun!

Thanks for your excitement !
ashah12
View Profile
New user
Chicago, Illinois
35 Posts

Profile of ashah12
Hey Patrick,

Hows it going man? I haven't heard from you in a while. I'll be back in Michigan around in Thanksgiving so I'll be sure to stop in! Can't wait for Hexagon! Best of luck with your release!

Arsh
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1733 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Thanks Arsh, look forward to it.
tincture
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of tincture
This was just posted in another forum as well:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=303

Now I'm really excited!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hexagon - Patrick Redford (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL