The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Copperfield DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
Does any one have it? What did you think of it? Also, does any one have his books?
bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
I believe its his 15 years of magic special with Grandfather's Aces. That's all I've heard...maybe Snow... Smile
D J Hawkins
View Profile
Veteran user
Reading, UK
325 Posts

Profile of D J Hawkins
I have the DVD which I brought from the online shop on his website. Extracts from most of his TV shows, touring shows and LOTS more stuff. It also includes David's commentary on all the effects giving a lot of background info to how the tricks were thought up and problems encountered during filming. A definite MUST BUY !!!!!
David Hawkins

djhawkins2014@gmail.com
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Do you mean the "Illusion" DVD?

Hirase
In love with magic!
remco de wolf
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of remco de wolf
I am planning to buy the "Illusions" DVD, but I am hesitating because I would like to know which illusions are included.
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
I would also like to know. I don't want to buy it and then later find out that it has the stuff Ive allready seen.
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
289 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
15 years of magic special and Illusion DVD are essentially the same thing.
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
I have his 15 year of magic on tape. Guess I wont be getting it then. Too bad.

Do you guys know if there is a dvd/vhs of his special where he used the motorcycle shadow box in the begining?
invalidity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of invalidity
Other than the '15 years of' special, it's also got some newer illusions from his stage show, some close up sleight of hand and the snow illusion. This is all from memory. An online retailer, like amazon should have a table of contents.

I am very much a close-up man and have not watched any of DC's magic for years and all I could recall were his ridiculous mullets and cheesy illusions. Oh how wrong I was, I probably have no need to tell you of how good his stuff is. The illusions on this DVD are among his best. Very entertaining and baffling. Highly recommended.
cardfreax
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
181 Posts

Profile of cardfreax
How many different videos does he has outhere in the market??
remco de wolf
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of remco de wolf
"Illusions" is the only video/DVD available at his website.
cardfreax
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
181 Posts

Profile of cardfreax
Is that the only one???

What about his other shows?? Do you know any source that I can watch his shows??? website, or anything??

thx..Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Copperfield DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL