The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » HALLOWEEN & BIZARRE MAGICK with Paul Draper & Jeff McBride (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Draper
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, Nevada
242 Posts

Profile of Paul Draper
HALLOWEEN & BIZARRE MAGICK
Jeff McBride & Paul Draper host
If you missed it live,
Watch it now for free!

http://www.livestream.com/mcbridemagic/v......95d8537c
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow! Thank you Paul! Watching it right now! Smile

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Now that was thoroughly enjoyable! Thank you so much for doing that, Paul! Jeff's a great guy! Never met him, but he's been my go-to for a long time! I used to have all his tapes (before the foreclosure). That "publicity stunt" that made those guys stand in line for 3 1/2 hours just to blow them off, really .pissed me off! Seems that would be actionable.

Still, the books...man! I gotta watch it again, just to write down those titles! Amazing! There's just so much in Bizarre and Mentalism, I don't know where to go next! I have the complete L*na Series, and it takes up most of my time.

That video of Suicide Symphony (?) was great! Man...the blood! I loved it! Ha! I used to have one of those knives! Never thought to do anything like that...

I saved the site. Goin' back, and watchin' me some MO'! Smile

Doug
The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
690 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
Well, why was this not a surprise?

Oops! Internet Explorer could not find http://www.livestream.com
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
816 Posts

Profile of lin
Are others able to connect or is there currently a technical issue with Livestream? I'm using firefox and I get an error screen. thanks!
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Hey Lin,

I'm using Firefox as well and having no problems; maybe it is the version you are using? FYI, I'm on 16.0.2

David
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
816 Posts

Profile of lin
Thanks David!

Now I know that the issue is on my side (the error screen I'm getting belongs to Livestream), I can troubleshoot. Much appreciated!
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
882 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Love the large version of White Star!
RichardShure
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of RichardShure
The spook theater that Christian & Catalina had pictures of was very inspirational. Also what they were saying about building the show from the ground up seemed right on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » HALLOWEEN & BIZARRE MAGICK with Paul Draper & Jeff McBride (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL