The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller does it again? Light Speed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
All LIGHT SPEED orders will be sent tomorrow.
I am going to get some live footage tonight.
Just performed it for a cop and he said "it is the craziest thing" he has ever seen..man that is a huge endorsement!

JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

I am offering LIGHT SPEED at an introductory price of only $15..for a limited time.
JM
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2012-11-01 22:29, Justin N. Miller wrote:
I am offering LIGHT SPEED at an introductory price of only $15..for a limited time.
JM

Oh great - I got it yesterday for $19! You do this every time JM... Grrr

BTW, still no email yet - did you send them out yet? Can you please send them before you cut the price yet again?

Thank you.

Jim
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-11-02 00:17, J-Mac wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-01 22:29, Justin N. Miller wrote:
JM

Oh great - I got it yesterday for $19! You do this every time JM... Grrr

BTW, still no email yet - did you send them out yet? Can you please send them before you cut the price yet again?

Thank you.

Jim

lol..I had to reshoot a very important part...it will be in your email in a few hours...I will not lower the price any more.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

ALL LIGHT SPEED'S HAVE BEEN SENT!!!
JM

To answer a few pm questions:
YES light speed will work with ANY ring heavy or light.
I performed this on Halloween night with the gawkiest ring I have seen (BIG AND BLUE) and it went swimmingly!
YES for the OHHH so clean vanish, you can be totally surrounded.
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I haven't gotten to the bonus material yet, but Light Speed is FANTASTIC! The moves are broken down so well, that I can do it right away. Justin has some nice touches here that make what it looks like you're doing, look exactly the same way as if you actually did them!

Anther example of Justin giving far more value than what he actually charges for!

OK, this main routine has some big moments:

http://www.justinmillermagic.com/apps/we....../3479991

1) It's one rubber band that is actually broken and THEY tie it with THEIR ring on it.

2) at 00:45 their ring penetrates the band

3) at 00:49, you don't have to put the ring in your mouth. You can drop it down your shirt or drop it in your shirt pocket.

4) 00:56 Just blow on the rubber band and have their ring appear back on.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

I thought everyone had bought it and hidden themselves in a cave..I am very, very happy to see some reviews come in. This routine means so much to me, like seriously more than anything else I have created lately. I love the organic feel of this!

Also, Jim got me thinking. When I put on sales I usually say "for a limited time" but it's not fair to those who just one day before bought it at another price, so I have added a "7 day sale box" on the main page on my site. Each sale will last for 1 full week,that way everyone knows when it will end.

This weeks sale is for LIGHT SPEED and THE 420 PROJECT.
Buy LIGHT SPEED within the 7 days and get THE 420 PROJECT ($20 value) FREE!
And anyone who has purchased LIGHT SPEED since it's release, send me an email at enduremiller@gmail.com (with your pay pal receipt attached) and ill send you over THE 420 PROJECT FREE!
I hope this helps any unwanted feelings of "darn it I just bought it yesterday" moments.
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Justin I have and use quite a few of your releases and I think Light Speed is up there with your finest work!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-11-03 14:09, Zombie Magic wrote:
I haven't gotten to the bonus material yet, but Light Speed is FANTASTIC! The moves are broken down so well, that I can do it right away. Justin has some nice touches here that make what it looks like you're doing, look exactly the same way as if you actually did them!

Anther example of Justin giving far more value than what he actually charges for!

OK, this main routine has some big moments:

http://www.justinmillermagic.com/apps/we....../3479991

1) It's one rubber band that is actually broken and THEY tie it with THEIR ring on it.

2) at 00:45 their ring penetrates the band

3) at 00:49, you don't have to put the ring in your mouth. You can drop it down your shirt or drop it in your shirt pocket.

4) 00:56 Just blow on the rubber band and have their ring appear back on.

What I think you all will love about LIGHT SPEED is that you can take apart the phases and use them separately and it STILL kills!
I am adding a NEW way to to "clean up" on one of the phases that is super visual.
I'll add this video to the LIGHT SPEED folder tomorrow.

JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I just started watching the bonuses. Just like Justin's other releases, they are as strong as the main product!
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
And yet another great reason to carry some rubber bands with you. What I like the most is the fact that it uses a broken rubber band and the way that it's used (different). Teaching is always great!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Anyone get to Bonus #3?

"God's breath is a visual way to take off a borrowed ring from a tied rubberband, and then just as quick spit it back on to the band with no cover whatsoever".

UNREAL, through the rafters, KILLER visual magic. THIS was worth the price of the download.

Justin, you are an amazing creator!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Just got through Light Speed - Excellent stuff once again!

Thanks JM. Smile

Jim
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-11-04 01:05, J-Mac wrote:
Just got through Light Speed - Excellent stuff once again!

Thanks JM. Smile

Jim

Thank you jim!
Did you get The 420 Project okay as well?
JM
Felman
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Felman
Light speed is really, really great stuff and very easy to do!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Just added a 12 min+video to the LIGHT SPEED folder in dropbox.
This is another way to VISUALLY link the rubber-band and ring at the end.
Plus, I think you guys are going to enjoy the video in general.
youuu willl seee!
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Who does this in magic? Who just keeps giving you more and more on what you purchased? One creator: JUSTIN MILLER!

No fluff. No pipe dreams. All A+ material: nothing but net!
johnstess
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of johnstess
Honestly JM when will you stopppp!!!! I had the pleasure of watching light speed and god dam it miller this is beautiful! The trick and the method are none the less A material! You really show time and time again why you are a master!

Seriously JM stop making great effects your killing our wallets! Even though they are so fairly priced you just have to much good stuff at once!!!!!!!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-11-05 15:07, johnstess wrote:
Honestly JM when will you stopppp!!!! I had the pleasure of watching light speed and god dam it miller this is beautiful! The trick and the method are none the less A material! You really show time and time again why you are a master!

Seriously JM stop making great effects your killing our wallets! Even though they are so fairly priced you just have to much good stuff at once!!!!!!!

lol..Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to try and go to sleep every-night? My brain is CONSTANTLY running through sooo much material it's like a circus in there.
And I just watched the new 12 min video I posted in the LIGHT SPEED folder and if I was a girl I would have pee'd my pants I laughed so hard. It is a little diff. from what you have seen from me in my past downloads, but dammit it is funny.
JM
Kobra
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Kobra
Very visual magic, really makes you blink.
I have had a fair few bands break on me, clever idea to actually utilise the fact.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller does it again? Light Speed (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL