The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nefesch - Lost N Found (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kevin Schaller
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Kevin Schaller
Just finished watching the explanation and I must say this is great! Such an easy method but it will shock your spectators. Good job man
'Geniuses can make the world a better place or make it fall apart alongside their own minds.” - Kevin Schaller
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Taking greg wilsons a.a.v and apllying it to the spectator themself is TOTAL GENIUS! I just got done wathing this and I have to tell you, I LOVE IT!
It is soooo easy and it is the kind of ballsy magic that really sets you apart from the next door neighbor, I just learned a trick off a cereal box, magcian.
If you want a PERFECT and FLAWLESS production of about almost anything,out of nowhere..then GET THIS DOWNLOAD!
JM
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
The 20% OFF offer will end up in 48 hours !

Nefesch
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
III LLLOOOVVEEEEE THIS!
Here is how I am rokn L&F.
I Start be giving them a lesson in right-side left-side theory of the brains activity. That the right-side controls the creative side of us.
Then I "ask"them to think of an object, and then to try and visualize (so they turn their head to the right) what they are thinking of..then I make that object appear on that side of their head...KILLEERRRRR!
Nefesch, YOU ROCK SIR!!
JM
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2228 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I agree 100% with Justin.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
That's a great idea Justin!
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1024 Posts

Profile of kannon
ON FIRE!

This is the kind of magic I love ... and only ever perform now-a-days. As Justin said ... this is Greg Wilsonesque and that's why I love it!

ON STAGE! - For sure this would go down a treat!

ONE-ON-ONE - It's ... you know THIS IS COOL TRICK FUN TRICK TO PERFORM! JUST DOING IT IS.... re angles .. you pull somethinhg from behind their ear, there is only angle ... BUT D.A.M.N IT'S FUN TO PULL OFF
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
MuscleMagic
View Profile
Special user
794 Posts

Profile of MuscleMagic
Great explanation vid

will you make another vid on how to make a black dog appear Smile
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2012-11-03 09:25, MuscleMagic wrote:
Great explanation vid

will you make another vid on how to make a black dog appear Smile

hahahahahah
that was a good one!

That is still a private effect Smile hahahah
(people who have purchased the video will understand the joke)

Nefesch
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Could this be done for a dollar bill transposition? For example, you have a $1 bill in your hand. You then: 1) reach behind the spectator (the motion seen in the performance demo), 2) drop the $1 bill that is currently in your hand to the ground, and 3) use the method to then produce a $100 bill behind the spectator.

Once your hand comes back out for the spectator to see, he sees that the $1 bill is no longer...it is now a $100 bill. Is this effect possible with Lost N Found?

Regards,
Mike
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Sure.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Hi MagicMaddy (and all owners),

Is it possible and practical? Just want to make sure this routine can work just as easily as what is shown in the demo to meet my performance needs. Thanks.

Regards,
Mike
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
SO easy. And EXTREMELY practical.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Easy and practical for bill transpo correct?

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On 2012-11-03 13:08, MagicMaddy wrote:
SO easy. And EXTREMELY practical.
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
For the production it is super easy and super practical. Doing the bill change makes it a little less practical because you have a bill lying on the floor at the end. But everything else is practical.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5120 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I know several way to produce objects in a magical way for magicians. If you want a IMPROMPTU way to produce ANYTHING that you can take in your hands, THIS is the way.

You don't even need a preparation and you can produce your shoes, your wallet, etc. For pickpocketing the options are HUGE

One more clear example of your great mind my friend.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Only 3 more hours before the offer ends!

Nefesch
lemonjug
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of lemonjug
I had some problems downloading this (a problem with my computer). Nesfesch went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me sort it out. Great effect and great service. Thanks Nefesch.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2012-11-08 04:23, lemonjug wrote:
I had some problems downloading this (a problem with my computer). Nesfesch went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me sort it out. Great effect and great service. Thanks Nefesch.

I am always glad to help Smile

I am glad to announce that Lost N Found is now also available from Penguin Magic Smile

Nef
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nefesch - Lost N Found (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL