The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Hope you all have a scary and wickedly fun night scaring folk or being scared yourself, not a lot of spooky films on to night so ill have to look into my libary of the macarbe and truly horrifying masterpeices to see what will send shivers down my spine,all the best.
Peter McMillan
View Profile
Elite user
St. George, Utah
497 Posts

Profile of Peter McMillan
Keep a sharp eye out for low flying witches and spooks tonight! As well as other little ghoulies and goblins parading tonight.

Enjoy.
Spiritus Dictum Artifacts ~ Tools of the Craft for Serious Workers http://petemcmillan.wixsite.com/sd-artifacts/artifacts
~
www.SantaPeteUtah.com
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I put out candy for the trick or treaters on the cheap. Connected one end of a kength of string to the stick of a Tootsie Roll pop with some duct tape, then tied the other end of the string to the front door outside door knob. Posred a message which read; Here is something for you all to share, last one to lick tell me how many licks it took to reach the chewy center.

I fully expect my windows to allbe soaped.

Kotah
Frankie
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
56 Posts

Profile of Frankie
“Magic is the only honest profession. A magician promises to deceive you and he does.”
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I had a blast using my Antari ice low fog machine.

This bad boy pumped out some serious thick low fog.

My neighbor called me stating that he drove down the court I live on because he thought my house was on fire.

I can even add different scents to the fog juice. I'm thinking of using rain forest next year. My neighbor across the street didn't like the smell of the fog juice I used this year.

When my wife came home with the kids after trick or treating, she stated that everyone now knew who had a serious fog machine.

Another neighbor down the street had two small fog machines going. His kids told me that they loved my fogger because it pumped out some serious thick fog.

My wife told everyone that it was just her husband's fog machine and that he was right in his "chips".

A lot of kids loved the fog machine. This big kid LOVED the low fog machine.

I might have to fire this up again tomorrow, just for kicks.

My wife isn't impressed that I have our kitchen freezer filled with 5lb bags of ice.

That'll be an easy fix when I fire up this bad boy fogger again tomorrow. I'm going to try out the rain forest scent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL