The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Great Escape by Chance Wolf (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I can't believe how much your son has grown. This routine looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks!
Dan.
Jimmy Vee
View Profile
Regular user
Jimmy Vee
173 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Vee
Chance,

You did a pretty good job demonstrating it right there in the video! Your son is super cute too!

Jimmy
Jimmy Vee
View Profile
Regular user
Jimmy Vee
173 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Vee
Guys,

I want you to know that the routine that comes with the effect is much more robust than the basic routine we have outlined here and on the web site. The actual routine is 10 to 15 mintues of craziness. The document is 8 pages long with scripting and stage direction.

Don't let that intimidate you. My point is that it's very thorough. We've tried to leave no stone unturned and provide a complete and solid routine. There is also plently of room for you to add your style into it. I am also going to make a short video explaining some of the things I've learned while perfoming this for a live audience. This will be available to those who own the prop and should be finished in a couple of weeks.

I love this routine because you get danger (not really but it seems like it), comedy, suspense, surprise and magic all in one. You also get a character/personality/puppet which adds a new varity element to your show. I am a ventriloquist so I always look for ways to tie puppets and characters into my performances becuase the kids really connect with them. I always hear that my puppet routines are the kids' favorite part of my shows. This gives you that puppet element in your show without having to use a spring animal that kids may have seen a hundred times before by other magicians. They've never seen this guy!

Chance didn't make a ton of these things and all his stuff sells out. So don't wait becuase I'm sure this will too. The beauty of this routine is that it plays big both on stage and in a living room environment. It's practical and fun and it doesn't require any complicated slight of hand. The audience will never notice the dirty work becuase it happens in the normal action of locking and chaining the chest.

And the best news is it's portable and doesn't take up a lot of room. It doesn't pack flat but it all fits in the bag. It's portable and highly visual. What more could you want. Chance thinks of everything. He's the Yoda of kid show props. I can't thank him enough for helping me bring this to life and allowing me to share it with all of you.

If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Jimmy
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Thanks Jimmy! I am just being a goof trying my best to imitate a real kid's performer Smile
I think my son may have a future carreer in acting Smile
Fun times with the little guy that is for sure!
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Great Escape by Chance Wolf (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL