The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » What Crazy Man's Handcuffs looks like. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2014, wally wrote:
Hi Thanks for that clip Jamie, where can I buy the info. which is the best source for rubber band close up routines. message me please,

Michael Ammar on Classic Renditions teaches a great handling and had a few phases to it. I believe he taught it on one of the online lectures he did (not 100% sure though). Worth checking out.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
JayF
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of JayF
My buddy Greg Moreland also has a 2 DVD set out on rubber band magic.

Jay
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2014, smullins wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2014, wally wrote:
Hi Thanks for that clip Jamie, where can I buy the info. which is the best source for rubber band close up routines. message me please,

Michael Ammar on Classic Renditions teaches a great handling and had a few phases to it. I believe he taught it on one of the online lectures he did (not 100% sure though). Worth checking out.

The vanishes being discussed aren't in Michael Ammar's version.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Also check out Hot Shot With Rubber Bands starring Ben Salinas (by Magic Makers) this vid plus the 3 dvd set by Harlan probably has more than you will ever need. There are a lot of "One-Off" dvds like Melting Point, Pi, Lightspeed, U-turn, Stairway... but many of their "Methods" are taught (or just variations of the 2 sets I mentioned) If you need the "Most Updated - Super Hip" stuff, you could also check out "Loving Band Redemption" by the guys who did "F@#$%*g Coins". My favorite new rubber band stuff though is on the very underpriced (yes you read that right) Smile "Rubber Bang" by Sean Yang (9 routines combining rubberbands and cards).
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » What Crazy Man's Handcuffs looks like. (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL