The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar is here! (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
A more fluent communication on the deck of cards would be nice, last update was 4/29
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Yep, would be nice to know what's hoping on.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I am anxious to see what the back of the coin will look like.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Hi Folks, I have been posting regular updates, just not here ;-)
I does seem like an age, but we are getting there. First we had to do all of the Kickstarter stuff to get the cash in, then the nightmare of getting the files accepted by USPCC, who seemed to make up a new 'rule' every time we sent them off. Anyway, the good news is that the files have been finally accepted and the proofs are back with us. They look *really* nice. These cards are really going to be something when we get them back. So, everything else is all done, the books are printed, the two bigger books (for the Magicians and Readers Path) are all ready to go, the absolutely gorgeous Moonskin cases are here on my shelf (I stroke them every night before going to bed). The coin design is done and with the coin guys, t-shirt designs badges and all that other stuff are done. The files are with USPCC and basically, all we are waiting for now is for them to print them. So, fingers crossed, not to long now.
You know where to go for the latest updates.....

As to availability of the other Kadar lines. You need to go to the AM forum for that too. My website is still not up, but I am working at capacity with just word of mouth, so I am still in no rush to get the site up. If you want anything, just let me know. I may seem a little quiet, but I am involved more in the artwork side of things at the moment, as well as spending some serious time just bumming around. But I am still here... somewhere.
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks for the update Chris, really looking forward to them arriving.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Yes, this one is still down as of posting. http://alchemy-moon.freeforums.net/thread/78/kadar-pro-lite
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On May 10, 2014, John Nesbit wrote:
Yes, this one is still down as of posting. http://alchemy-moon.freeforums.net/thread/78/kadar-pro-lite

Down? Working just fine as far as I can see.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Yup, it's working fine, the secret door to getting your goods!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On May 10, 2014, MatCult wrote:
Quote:
On May 10, 2014, John Nesbit wrote:

Down? Working just fine as far as I can see.

Me too!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Thank you Christopher, where have you been posting regular updates? I only saw the one in Kickstarter
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

See the link John put up! ;-)
When we have something definite, I will put it up here.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Those Kadar Pro cards look enticing. I'll probably have to wait till I get the kickstarter version in the mail first. Curious to what overlap the two systems have.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
I had to use a proxy server to hide my IP address and get back on the site. http://1.hidemyass.com/ But I am able to view it now again. Still not sure why though.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
P.S. The cards and the system alone, are what really make this so compelling. Very enchanting as well as practical. (The leather cases and the box are wonderful too.)
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
This is all that I get when I try to visit the free forums page of Alchemy-Moon. Suddenly without provocation or awareness even from the admin. (website's owner). It has been addressed without resolution or correction. (The proxy server bypass no longer works either as I am being demanded to pay a fee to visit the page now {HotSpotShield}). No support.

Error 1007 Ray ID: 129a42a05d3c0785
Access denied
What happened?
The owner of this website (alchemy-moon.freeforums.net) has banned your IP address (23.27.220.166).
CloudFlare Ray ID: 129a42a05d3c0785
Your IP: 23.27.220.166
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
John, it sounds like the proxy server you are using has somehow created a conflict with getting to see the AM site. I have never known Chris to keep anyone from visiting any of the AM sites. Consider sending him a PM here to see if he can help sort it out.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I visit Chris's site all the time & never have a prob. My Mac laptop runs 10.4 OS & I do have loading probs & re directs, but that is my laptops fault. My smart phone has an up to date OS so I never have a prob getting on & signing in to AM site & cruzing around in it.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
We did speak several times in a pm about this, not hearing anything in response from him (Christopher) today. After rebooting my pc again just now the page is available without any bypasses or restrictions, Very odd. Or he was able to tweak it from his end ? We'll see if it lasts. I am still uncertain of the cause. Thanks for the suggestions.
(P.S It seems to be ok. I am now registered now there as well. It may very well have been my server ?)
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Yup, seemed like some conflict on John's PC, never really had a hitch with the forum and I have never banned anyone, not even myself this time!
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I am now a member of the official Kardi clandestine organization.
My goal is to be a proud member of it!

The cards & leather case are top-notch. (I like the case more than the cards!)

Currently reading the User's Manual while simaltaneously reading a book by Enrique Enriguez, Richard Osterlind, a novel by John Langan & working on a ghost show for a hotel. I need TO FOCUS!
Just not enough time in the day.

Soon to be lying on the floor, rocking in the fetal position!

The Kadar Pro set is a great investment for Christopher's amazing craftwork & ideas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar is here! (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL