We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar is here! (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1420 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
It was always a question of servers and not the site itself that concerned me. I was very unfamiliar with such a scenario, and wanted to learn more about Alchemy-Moon and Kadar. I am pleased that it has resolved itself. Thank you Christopher.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1768 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
John,

You will find that Chris has some first-rate artifacts available on his site. The thinking that goes into his effects - and the craftsmanship that goes into bringing them to life - is truly outstanding. That, and he is an incredibly nice chap, to boot. The AM site is great to post questions to others who are using his wares, as is (of course) The Café.

David
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5542 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
All true David. Chris is one of the best.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1563 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I will 3rd that. Chris is super awesome !! & great to deal with. His products are highly detailed, you can see & feel the effort Chris puts into each of his creations. I recently procurded Kadar elite, a card case & the large cards & they are love them !

Looking forward to these poker cards & coin, also wondering what the back of the coin ended up with......
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1420 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On May 13, 2014, David Eichler wrote:
John,

You will find that Chris has some first-rate artifacts available on his site. The thinking that goes into his effects - and the craftsmanship that goes into bringing them to life - is truly outstanding. That, and he is an incredibly nice chap, to boot. The AM site is great to post questions to others who are using his wares, as is (of course) The Café.

David

I agree wholeheartedly. Chris and I have known each other for quite some time. The whole Alchemy-Moon/Kadar was new to me, I like what I saw very much and also to try out the product. Looking forward to this as I have been a reader for many years. Thank you.
John
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1420 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Wanted to bump this thread back up again as I await arrival of Kadar Pro and Zoltar's Stars, to add to an already mystical and authentic readings setting that I have been growing for many years now.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Zoltar stars, kader pro, zoltar speaks, all of them are wonderful. out of the oricals and reading systems I have, those play the biggest and best when it comes to giving positive fun interactive readings that will be remembered. the kader pro set is by far the best system I have worked with as it adds so many directions to travel as well as gives the sitter a motivation to succeed by using the truth or dare option. readings can be long and drawn out for a full reading or just a quick q&a break out.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
828 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I am so trying to be a patient kickstarter supporter. I know these things take some time. But dang it .. I can't wait! I want this now. Smile

One good thing, this thing is already paid for, so when it gets here it will feel like it was free. I assume we are waiting for the entire package to be available before we get any of it. I am waiting on the two books, a moonskin case, the cards (of course), and the coin. I am sure many of you are waiting for a lot more.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Just a quick update on the Kadar Kickstarter for those of you who are missing the updates elsewhere.
I doubt that there is anyone more impatient than I am to get a deck in their hands! I must admit that my own impatience is turning to frustration, so I share your feelings here. As far as we are concerned everything is in place. The designs are all done and finalized, the books are written and at the printers. The coins, tee-shirts and what have you are all designed. At the moment, we are still waiting for USPCC to get back to us with a date for printing and delivering. Believe me, if these were being printed by my usual printer, they would be with us ages ago.
I am phoning Costas on a weekly basis, and Costas is phoning USPCC just as frequently.
The very day we get solid news, I will post it on the Moon, and Costas will send out a message with a firm date to all the backers.
We were talking to a couple more successful Kickstarters, and this wait seems to be the norm alas.

Anyway, the project is solid and the cards will appear, I guess USPCC have to wade through all those other print jobs of black decks with skulls on first!

While I am here, thanks for all the kind comments. The Kadar pros are now selling quicker than I can make them. I have been totally cleaned out of stock three times in the past month. If you do not own a set (and how did *that* happen), there is a bit of a waiting list growing now. As I do not like to take cash off people until I can actually ship the stuff out (which is an aspect of Kickstarter that makes me very uneasy), it is a good idea to contact me before ordering. I can give you a place in the queue and contact you when new stock is in. Alternatively, you can buy a tarot deck or something and give me a week off! Or a better idea is to buy Mat's Zoltar's Stars, your Kadar experience is incomplete without this!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
828 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On May 24, 2014, Christopher Gould wrote:
I guess USPCC have to wade through all those other print jobs of black decks with skulls on first!

Hater! What else can I use to do my Sybil double twist half gainer cut so I can be cooler than all the other kids on the school yard?

Thanks for the update. I thought I was getting them .. I went to the forums and didn't see anything.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5542 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Chris, your reputation here is rock solid. I think the frustration stems from us seeing so much average magic so readily available, verses something of such high quality that we can't get our hands on soon enough. So, please forgive the venting and know that we are like anxious children, huddled under the Christmas tree...tapping our fingers on the floor...waiting. It's not that Santa isn't doing his job, it's just that Christmas can never come too soon.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Don't worry, I understand perfectly and share the frustration.
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1563 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just got 2 updates ! I love the 2 sided coin proof pic of what will be on both sides, glad I ordered 2 coins Smile

& nice to finally hear that the USPCC has finally approved & will be printing cards !
Hopefully if all goes well mid June may be the magic month we get our orders - Woo Hoo ! Smile
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Yes, just got the same update message, let's hope there are no more problems with USPCC this time.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1563 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Once they approve something they're off to print, as long as they don't run out of card stock....lol
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1420 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Kadar arrived today and the pouch is so beautiful as well as the cards, booklet and certificates. A wonderful presentation package for any situation, place or person.
Thank you also Chris for the ultra speedy delivery time.
Cheers
John
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
724 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
It must have been a Kadar delivery day in the US! Mine came as well, today! SUPER fast shipping from Chris and such a top notch product.

I've more eloquently sent my sentiments to Chris privately - but this work of art deserves the highest accolades!
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
KRMarlo
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
7 Posts

Profile of KRMarlo
I must echo the same sentiments as the rest of this thread. I'm ecstatic that Kadar has hung around, and that it was not a limited run that was made two years ago and untouchable for less than 18 times the original price.

My Pro Set arrived just last week, and I am overjoyed with the confidence it is giving me with reading. While enjoying the stunning Spring weather yesterday, I approached and read for my first complete stranger. The results were purely inspiring and enough to fill me with my own sense of pure unstoppability!

Now it's arts and crafts time, as I ponder what kind of box to seek out and how to go about staining, labeling, and aging.

Farewell, free time!!! Smile
Poveglia
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
238 Posts

Profile of Poveglia
How/Where do you order this?
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1009 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2014, Poveglia wrote:
How/Where do you order this?

You must stand at the crossroads after midnight my friend.

(Or you can click on the link below)
http://alchemy-moon.freeforums.net/thread/78/kadar-pro-lite
Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar is here! (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL