We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar is here! (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Some people are just generous like that. Smile
Thank you very much, Mat! Will make a great addition to Kadar, which I used at a corporate Halloween party last week and had some guests saying "go for the big cards!" - I'm glad I picked up the Kadar Kings...and the Truth or Dare game. Smile
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
I would not trade my kader for anything. this little beauty has earned me some killer reputation points with the local psychics lol. they keep begging me to tell them where I got it.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2013-11-07 10:48, Michael_MacDonald wrote:

they keep begging me to tell them where I got it.

They,must not be very good Psychics...if,they have to ask ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Chris has created a rather beautiful coloured set of 'Zoltar's Stars' cards, which you can pick up over at the owners' forum.

I might print myself off another set, although I quite like the simple B&W look...

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
I do tend to agree Mat. The black and white look mighty fine. I think if I were using them by themselves, this is what I would go for, but printed on a cream textured card. However, in the Kadar box, with all that colour, I think the cards need colour to. But seeing that you are giving the *** ( I did not really swear then!) things away, then folk can print as many as they like!

Incidentally, we are coming to the end of the Kadar elite line.

However.........
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Kader is still one of my favorite effects!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
And what a however it is...

I just received my brand spanking new (old) Kadar Pro set...

The four Kadri +1
Kadar pocket card(s)
Little book of Fate
Big book of fate
Access all areas in the owners private forum with masses of info tips and suggestions worthy of commercial release in their own right FOR FREE...!
AND my favourite... A moonskin hand worked leather pouch to carry it all around in...

I am very happy...
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
http://vimeo.com/channels/mymagic
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
drjohn
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of drjohn
Alchemy moon is down any reason?
May your darkness come quickly
Presarian
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of Presarian
They are doing updates on their website so yeap!
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
666 Posts

Profile of Bedford
You can still reach them on the Alchemy Moon forum though.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult

Another free add-on for those blessed by the Kadri - The Billets of Kadar package is now available to download over at the owner's forum:
LINK
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
The BoK package has been updated to include a new business card template - Kadar can now grant wishes (through the ritual of OTL)
LINK

Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

This is a wonderful gift for the Kadar community, and a one of many such things from Mat. Mat's contributions have taken Kadar to a whole new level, where it is a system with different alternatives and variants. There is a further rather wonderful thing on the horizon from this creative and deep thinking guy. But, I am not saying anymore about this, but I really hope that he charges a reasonable amount for his work this time.
I cannot thank Mat enough for the wonderful contributions to the evolution of Kadar, it represents the true spirit of what Alchemy Moon is all about. As Mat is not receiving any hard cash for his work, I hope that he receives appropriate kudos from the community. I am sure that many here will join me in giving this credit.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1768 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Mathew, this is incredibly generous and will offer a whole new way in which to deepen the way Kadar can be played!
All the best,
David
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Thank you for your kind words guys!

The package now includes templates for performing a Kadar-themed Q&A!
Xizzy
View Profile
Regular user
Italy!
166 Posts

Profile of Xizzy
Thank you Mat!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1255 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
So I finally ordered my Kadar Pro Set...it arrived lightning fast and what can I say?
WHY THE H... didn't I ORDER THIS EARLIER???
This is such a wonderful reading package...It is crazy how much attention and care went into the details of this offering!
I just have to say Kudos to Chris, this is a true masterpiece! Chris is a super friendly guy who really keeps in touch with his customers and if you are still on the fence regarding Kadar...I urge you to give it a try, you will be very pleasantly surprised!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
364 Posts

Profile of TimonK
I received my Kadar Pro Set a few weeks back, too, and it is incredible! Simply put, I love love love love love it.
Chris did an amazing job & was so very pleasant to deal with, everytime an email from him came in I was actually looking forward to reading it. There is not a single negative thing to say about this at all. Delighted I bought this Smile highest recommendations!
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Thanks guys, it is always good to get a bit of genuine feedback and to know that your work is appreciated.
Kadar is becoming something of a phenomenon. I seem to be spending most of the week making sets up.
Any time left over is being spent working on the advanced course for the the readers and the magician path books for the new Kadar cards.
I think these will cause something of a stir when they come out.
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
Looking forward to it, Christopher! I enjoy the idea of the reader's path and where you're heading with this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar is here! (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL