The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Magic & Fairy Tale Dice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Just saw these:
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Magic-Fa......56699198

Could be a wonderful and inspiring prop?
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I love the idea of these. You can get some that are more 'generic' (IE without the magic theme). I always thought they'd make a great tool for readings. The sitter rolls the dice and you interpret the story.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1893 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Our own Scott Grossberg does this...they are called Story Dice and you can get them as an iPad app
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
I've seen story dice at the Big K, int the toy section. talked myself out of buying them.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1893 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2012-11-02 20:05, Frank Douglas wrote:
I've seen story dice at the Big K, int the toy section. talked myself out of buying them.

:)

Go on, you know you want them!
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
Rather make a custom and aged set of "scying bones".... "Have dremel will scribe" as it were.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Magic & Fairy Tale Dice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL