The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic You Can Wear Theme. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tonysamos1
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of tonysamos1
With some recent releases like "Dan Harlan – “Ritual” and "Growing Ring by Dan Hauss". I was wondering about some other effects that relate to this Magic You Can Wear theme. Any of you Magic Guru's encounter any others of these effects and if so any that you would recommend?

Thanks,
Sami
AngeloAces
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn New York
54 Posts

Profile of AngeloAces
I highly suggest picking up Banded by Garrett Thomas, great effect and the ring itself is very nice. Then throw some rubber bands around your wrist for an endless amount of effects.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4256 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Ringer by Blake Vogt sounds to be in this category.

Ring flights, Pro Flight by nicholas einhorn, along with the others. I know you're not "wearing it" ...

Rubberbands as mentioned above is a smart idea.

Tagged by Richard Sanders
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3120 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
There is hardly an article of clothing that hasn't been marketed as a magic trick.

Dress Code - Instantly change shirt

Shoe't - Card to shoe

Self Tying Shoelace by Jay Nobezada

Change Cap - A hat that acts as a change bag

Color Changing Tie

Tie Thru Neck - Old rope move. I forget if it was Ammar or Daryl who featured this in a lecture.

Rising Tie - Old gag item

Comedy Jacket Escape - I forget who markets this.

Levitating Eye Glasses

Broken and Restored Eye Glasses

High Heel Card Stab

Stitched - Magically heal a hole in your jeans

Levitating Belt - This is an old science demo that is really a suspension and I never really found it very amazing. Also sold as a "sky hook"
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
Rabbit in the hat.

I wear it everywhere.

DD
slyrich
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of slyrich
Can really recommend stitched. Great on the offbeat.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2073 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Max Krause has a gorgeous necklace effect: http://innovativedeceptions.com/?page_id......ct_id=10
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Creative Magic released shirts that are tricks themselves: http://www.creativemagic.net/street/trickshirts.htm

Even though CM is closed, there's a few magic dealers that carry them... The Magic Emporium has them listed on their webpage: http://shop.wholesalemagiconline.com/Trick-Shirts_c151.htm

I personally prefer the Card Trick shirt (which unfortunately is out of stock apparently), but the Coin Trick is really neat as well!

[P.S. Great Icebreaker!]
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
Straightjacket escape.

I wear it everywhere.

DD
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3120 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Let's not forget the numerous gimmicked watches.

Growing Glove - I think this may be is the least fooling magic trick every released.

Baffling Bra/Boxer Shorts

Magic armbands -
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
tonysamos1
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of tonysamos1
Thanks for all the great suggestions. This is an item I picked up from a Jeff McBride lecture years ago. I think this fits the bill perfectly for the topic of this thread. Check it out.

http://virtual.magicalwisdom.com/lessons/view/35
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Oh yeah! Forgot I had been introduced to that this summer- a friend had a Gospel application for it!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
geggy
View Profile
Loyal user
Brighton UK
236 Posts

Profile of geggy
Ritual....Dan Harlan, Just got it and absolutely love it.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1345 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Interlace by Sanders and Hauss has had a number of clothing related effects. One with shoelaces merging and linking flip flops.
Official Thread Killer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic You Can Wear Theme. (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL