The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mind2Mind DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Hypno
View Profile
Regular user
England
118 Posts

Profile of Hypno
Hi All
I am intending to buy Marc Paul's DVD Mind2Mind when I am back in the UK, however I understand that some of the items on the DVD need some commercial effects from a dealer. If any of you know what effects I might need to buy so I can start playing with the material on the DVD it would be a great help.
Thanks Dave
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
I can't swear to this but my understanding is that many of the effects on the DVD can also be found in Mark's book, Direct Mind Reading. If this is true, then there's plenty of stuff that doesn't require any dealer props.

The effects in the book that do mention props would be a coin prediction routine that needs a HImber Wallet, a card prediction effect that utilizes the Invisible deck, and a routine for a commercial effect called Telemental. There is also a tossed deck routine that needs a particular kind of gaffed deck, but I can't spill that here. PM me if it's really necessary for you.

However, even if you don't get any of these items, the book is still worthwhile, and by extension, I'm assuming the DVD will be worthwhile too.

Hope this helps,
Jack Shalom
GoranS
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of GoranS
Who sells this stuff from Marc?
Hypno
View Profile
Regular user
England
118 Posts

Profile of Hypno
Hi Goran
Marc's Mind2Mind DVD is an exclusive to magictricks.co.uk.
Hope this helps.
Dave.
sokarnl
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of sokarnl
To my knowledge Mind2mind is not out yet.
marcpaul
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of marcpaul
Hi Guys,

Dave, Jack's reply is exactly correct the only two actual dealer items are Telemental by Danny Archer to which I have added a prediction ending. The other is a tossed deck routine that requires a Mastermind deck available from Alakazam Magic. BUT that is only two effects there are another 9 effects that can be done straight from the book.

The DVD is not out yet but will be with magictricks.co.uk exclusively in about 2 weeks.

Goran, you can purchase my effects from http://www.marcpaul.com/annemann.htm

The DVD is based on the lecture notes. It is a chance to see the routines in action. It expands upon the material in the notes and provides an opportunity for people who prefer video/DVD to learn the effects. The area I expand most is the Anytime, Any Place idea and in this is a brand new method for learning the information a spectator has written on a business card without any switches, centre tears etc. It is something I'm very proud of! There is also a bonus section where I perform an interactive mind reading effect through the screen.

I hope that helps.

Best thoughts

Marc

http://www.marcpaul.com/annemann.htm
sludge
View Profile
Special user
milton keynes, england
530 Posts

Profile of sludge
Marc, will you be lecturing on the expanded Anytime, Any Place idea at the 2nd Escape, and will you have any DVDs with you for sale?
paulduggan
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of paulduggan
Ditto, for Image in January?
(Looking forward to seeing you there, Marc)
It was a good battle, and they nearly won.
marcpaul
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of marcpaul
Hi Guys,

Fingers cross I will have DVDs at The Escape. They have been sent to me but the postal strike is delaying things some what!!!! I'll definitely have them at Image.

I will be talking about Anytime, Any Place mentalism at both.

Best thoughts

Marc

DaveS
View Profile
Veteran user
New York
329 Posts

Profile of DaveS
Marc,
Your booklet is marvelous and I'm looking forward to the video. Before I purchase from overseas, just wondering whether there's any difference in DVD formats -- Europe vs. USA? I.e., will this DVD play on machines sold in the United States? Smile
DaveS
We shall not cease from exploration/And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started/And know the place for the first time. (TS Elliot)
Gambit
View Profile
New user
Reading, UK
53 Posts

Profile of Gambit
What is The Escape? And where/when is this magic event??

Also do the lecture notes have more material than the DVD? And if so, which should I buy??
Both??!?! Smile
marcpaul
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of marcpaul
Hi,

Thanks for your kind words DaveS. The DVD is a worldwide format and therefore will play in any country.

The Escape is a mentalism day here in London, England on 16th Nov. If you are interested in attending email spiz@waterfall-studios.com. The lecturers include David Berglas, Luke Jermay and the star lecture is from Max Maven. Looks like a good day!

Gambit, of course I'd love you to buy both! The DVD has all the material that is in the lecture notes and some extras. I've always prefered books myself as I can take them away with me a dip into them any time. But I also understand that some people learn better from a more visual source so I made the DVD. The choice really is yours!

Best thoughts

Marc

carlf
View Profile
New user
Kent, UK
37 Posts

Profile of carlf
Hi,

Just to let you know that we have now received our first batch of "Mind 2 Mind" DVD's, and all back-orders have now been dispatched.

We are also offering FREE Worldwide shipping on this item.

Further details can be found at :-

http://www.magictricks.co.uk/prodshow.asp?code=393

bests

Carl Fraser
MagicTricks.co.uk
GoranS
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of GoranS
The service and the free shipping from MagicTricks.co.uk is reallly great! Thanks Carl, more orders are coming up from me!
carlf
View Profile
New user
Kent, UK
37 Posts

Profile of carlf
Hi Goran,

Many thanks for your comments - much appreciated.

This really is an excellent DVD and we're obviously very pleased to have the exclusive on it.

magicweek.co.uk have just done a review on it too, and given this the thumbs up!!

best regards

Carl Fraser
MagicTricks.co.uk
Saboteur
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Saboteur
Do you need the "booklet" with this DVD, or can you learn the effects without the notes?
Glenn
View Profile
New user
Seaford, Sussex, UK
80 Posts

Profile of Glenn
You can definitely learn the effects without the notes.

Glenn
GoranS
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of GoranS
The DVD is GREAT!! Lots of nice routines that are easy to perform but they will really impresse your audience! I will use several effects!
AlexWong
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of AlexWong
I can't seem to find the detail on Magictricks.co on the free shipping worldwide. Could someone advice me please?
carlf
View Profile
New user
Kent, UK
37 Posts

Profile of carlf
Hi Alex,

There are no shipping charges for this item, period! Wherever in the World you are, it will not cost you anything in P&P to order our exclusive items.

Hope these are the details you need!

We've also added a currency converter to our site recently, so you can easily convert the UK price of this to your local currency.

Where shipping is charged on other, non-exclusive items on our site, this is made very clear before any credit card details are requested.

best regards

Carl Fraser
MagicTricks.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mind2Mind DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL