The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mind2Mind DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
7th_Son
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
437 Posts

Profile of 7th_Son
Carlf,

It's not very clear on your web site that this DVD has free world-wide shipping.

YOU might know where it says this, but if potential customers can't find it easily, then it's not there!

If you're offering free world wide shipping, then you should state this is a BIG, BRIGHT, FLASHING, IN-YOUR-FACE message!

I suspect this would be good for sales.
"Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet!" - Groucho Marx
max88
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of max88
Good ponit 7th_son, you shall get one DVD for free as such good suggestion.
carlf
View Profile
New user
Kent, UK
37 Posts

Profile of carlf
Hi,

Fair point! We wanted to implement the free shipping on our website quickly and this was done. One of the items I have on my 'to do' list is to promote this more.

Our designers are currently getting some graphics done (don't worry, they won't be too big, bright and flashing!), and these will be on the site soon.

Meantime, of course, the free Worldwide shipping on our exclusive items still applies.

best regards

Carl Fraser
MagicTricks.co.uk
hmk
View Profile
New user
uk
68 Posts

Profile of hmk
Just a 'late' note to let everyone know that marc paul was sensational at the ESCAPE in london.definitely one of the best there that day.he performed some routines from his new dvd which went down a storm.in my opinion buying the notes does complement the dvd but by itself most people will be happy enough with the dvd alone.i can't recommend it highly enough.
regards,
hmk
Hypno
View Profile
Regular user
England
118 Posts

Profile of Hypno
Hi Guys
Just a quick question I have the Mind2Mind DVD but I can't find either the Telemental routine or The Tossed Out Deck routine are these two routines only the notes or are they included on the DVD and I just havn't found them yet.
Any help would be great.
Thanks Dave.
hmk
View Profile
New user
uk
68 Posts

Profile of hmk
Hypno,
check out marc paul website and his product page.if its note there,just send him an email.
good luck.
hmk
dan bivaldi
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of dan bivaldi
Well thank god ive found a DVD that is worth every penny!You know weve all done it. bought a new dvd or video sat down with a cup of coffee only to start wondering what have I bought ?
Not with this DVD oh boy,seriously if you wanted to do a mental act you could take this material and use all of it.Not only that but it is so easy to do it is absolutely brilliant and marc paul gives credit where due to other magicians.
so can I just say Mr Paul congratulations on this fine DVD.
I saw you in the IBM close up competion at scarborough about 1998ish and you were impressive then.
I must dig out those recordings of your mind games series I taped a while ago.

all the best,
RLFrame
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of RLFrame
Where did you get it?
marcpaul
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of marcpaul
Hi Guys

Dan thanks for your kind comments! I'll pay you later!

You can get my Mind2Mind Dvd from:

http://www.marcpaul.com/berglas.htm

Best thoughts

Marc
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
I just received this DVD and I agree with Dan. You did a fantastic job on this DVD, Marc!!

These are some really good effects. I was laughing in disbelief at how brilliant both methods of 'AAA mind read' are.

This DVD is one of the best mentalism DVDs I've purchased.

You can use Richard Osterlind's Breakthrough Card System for the 'Giant card mind read' effect.
anticoin
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of anticoin
Just finished watching this DVD...
Well done Marc!
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Get the dvd this is a must have!!
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Fresh Mike
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Fresh Mike
Dear Magic Café members, though I've read a good thousand of posts here, this is my first post, so you must guess I needed a good reason. Dear Marc Paul, this reason is your DVD, Mind2Mind, which I just received from MagicTricks.co.uk (I live in Paris, so that was the easiest way to order it I suppose).

And I must say, Marc, that I should recommend this DVD for its excellent routines. The explanations are clear, the methods are smart, and there are some new ideas to get.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mind2Mind DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL