We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Copper-Silver-Brass Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Daktari
View Profile
Regular user
USA
154 Posts

Profile of Daktari
I have owned and performed C/S/B for years using Doc Eason's routine but I am looking for a fresh approach as a 2nd routine. I realise that there are a plethora of routines out there but what are your favorites?
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Mine! As described in my Take A Stroll With Me lecture notes and as performed on my In the Trenches DVD.

Regards,

Paul Green Smile Smile Smile

I would also suggest the James Lewis routine for Million Dollar Mysteries.
Daktari
View Profile
Regular user
USA
154 Posts

Profile of Daktari
I have been considering getting "In The Trenches" for quite some time now. I am always in favor of supporting the artist first. So...do you sell them and what is your link? Thanks!
ugdini13
View Profile
Loyal user
Chino,Ca
258 Posts

Profile of ugdini13
Check out Cody Fisher's routine from his coin video or buy the routine from him. Paul Green also has a great one on his video.
"Perfection is in the details, but detail is no Perfection"-Dai Vernon
Bobcape
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
470 Posts

Profile of Bobcape
Paul Green's DVD "In The Trenches" is wonderful. Not only will you get a fantastic CCS/CSB routine, you'll get a lot of other great working routines. I highly recommend buying it.

Bob

PS - Make sure to check out his rope routine.
Be Amazed! + Enjoy The Magic!
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
For something different, I'd suggest a different gaff, and a different premise. See the Scotty York material for the former, and Gary Kurtz's "Trio in Three" or Reed's "Three with CSB" for the latter.

And, if you'd like a routine with a different gaff (good for repeat audiences) that has three sections, each one appealing to a different sensory modality (Audible, Visual, Tactile) and then caps it off with a triple transposition, I'll humbly suggest my lecture notes from LVMI/COINvention, when Kainoa finally gets them up on his site.

But get Paul's routine, too. The ideas there will improve your current CSB, promise.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Hi Ugdini, Bob, & Curtis,

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Regards,

Paul
Pavlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Poland
306 Posts

Profile of Pavlo
Smoke and Mirrors has a killer, killer handling of CSB routine.
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
I find that Smoke and Mirrors has one of the best handlings of the CSB Set.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13415 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Bannon's routine in Smoke and Mirrors is great. As is most of his stuff. That guy is pretty great at coming up with routines in all sorts of magic.
Coins
Cards
Cups and Balls
Chop Cup

He has a great imagination, sense of humor, common sense routining.

Also I was just reading what I believe is Geoffery Latta's CopSilBrass routine which does not require the gaffs, per se. Just done with a coper/silver coin and a purse is also required, as it is for the Bannon routine.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Mange
View Profile
New user
Stockholm Sweden
15 Posts

Profile of Mange
JC Wagner has a good routine in his book /video Commercial Magic.
Paul Green's routine on his DVD is great.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4862 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I have lots of cool stuff in my new notes other then change routines. If you are looking for a cool change routine where that all change to some other coins at the end, I have one in my sound routines book!
(That's the book on the Rattle Gimmick). So you hear the coins change as well as see the coins change! If you are interested let me know!

Best, David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
2003 user
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of 2003 user
Hello David,

Did you new coin routine with coin gaffs and video come out to the market yet ?

Thanks
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4862 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi 2003,
No we are waiting for it to be edited right now!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I searched for Smoke and Mirrors. I noticed it is discontinued in most magic shops. Does it have other good rountines besides CSB?
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13415 Posts

Other good routines: Yes it certainly does, and if you don't have his other book "Impossibilia", get that one as well. I like it even better.

Our own Scott Guinn posted several times that he thinks this is one of the best books on magic.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Ok, I ordered the video of "Smoke and Mirrors" from L&L Publishing. I will receive it soon.

Thanks, Frank. Can "Impossibilia" be ordered by dvd or video?
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1687 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Dynamike, sorry to be the one to tell you, but C/S/B isn't on either one of the Bannon videos, but there is a lot of good magic on them. If you want his routine you have to get his books.

Best to you
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Oh no. Why me? Smile Thank you for letting me know in advance, Joe. I'm glad you told me because I would of got frustrated Smile searching for CSB on the tape when it will arrive to me. There is a positive side to the story also, I did order Paul Green's "In the Trenches" also. Smile

Thank you again for letting me know.

Dynamike
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13415 Posts

The videos are ok in my opinion but I would (in this case) read the books first before cracking any of the videos open.

He has a wonderful sense of humor that comes shining through in the books but NOT in the videos.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Copper-Silver-Brass Routines (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL