The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Copper-Silver-Brass Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
nycmagic
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
54 Posts

Profile of nycmagic
As everyone else mentioned, James Lewis' version is killer. His video Million Dollar My$teries is one of the best magic videos on the market and many magicians don't know about this fabulous video.

On the video he does a great professor's nightmare (really), coins throught he GLASS table, and other killer material.

Other CSB routines out there using the traditional gimmick are the Bannon routine in Smoke and Mirrors and JC Wagner's version.

Geoff Latta has an interesting approach in COINMagic, but it uses a different gimmick. The change in the Latta routine is quite startling. Bob Kohler has a routine using Latta's as a basis and it's in one of his lecture notes.

Roger Klause has a neat multi-phase routine which uses a 2 copper 1 silver gimmick (CSB won't work here) which is published in In Concert and it's worth study.

Jeremy
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1518 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Could someone please tell me......
I have the Dragon coin/ Morgan dollar, CSB set from Todd Lassen. It is a superb item, believe me!

I just wondered what peoples' thoughts on this were compared to the Chinese bit item from Eddie Gibson?
What were the advantages, disadvantages with either set?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
matt
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Hi Tracematt,

The Chinese Bit set of coins is differently gimmicked than the CSB set. However, both sets perform the same effect. Personally I prefer the CSB because you do not have to be as careful when the gimmacked coins n**t.

Regards,

Paul Green
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Copper-Silver-Brass Routines (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL