The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » CBS non gaffed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Davidmagicman
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Davidmagicman
Hi,

I wonder if there are any CBS routines non gaffed???

Many thanks/
David The Magicman
/

David The Magicman
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4857 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea Soctty Yory Had one In Genie Years ago! Now Him and Goffa Lotta Both Had one with A copper/silver Coin! I worked one out years ago! But never thought And Ungaff handing looked as good And as magical Ar the gaff stuff! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4156 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
In volume 13 of the New York Coin Magic Seminar DVD series, I put on my first version of an ungaffed CSB. However, there were some moves that I wasn't happy with. An improved version can be found on volume 15 as a prelude to CSB Coins Across, with the improvements taught. Here is the routine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrVzqa5urFo

I have since changed one of the phases to make the routine even stronger, as well as the first move in the coins across and I am finally very happy with the routine. At some point I will release my updated handling.
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!
https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

Send inquiries to rubinsteindvm@aol.com

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Davidmagicman
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Davidmagicman
Ok thanks, do I need some extra coin?
/

David The Magicman
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4156 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Only three ungaffed coins, but there is something else to "sell" one phase of the effect (not necessary, but it makes the routine better).
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!
https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

Send inquiries to rubinsteindvm@aol.com

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
I believe Curtis Kam may have such a routine. Not sure; but sounds like something he would do!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
I'd check with Joe Rindfleisch too. His approach and excellent sleights are so smooth you swear he MUST be using gaffs, when he isn't! IF he doesn't have a CBS routine without gaffs, he certainly could create one!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27151 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
An extra silver and the eg2eg or even a cp2co gets the job done.
Not sure it's an improvement though.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Reonaru
View Profile
New user
Venezuela
83 Posts

Profile of Reonaru
Something like this ??? ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfQjk743U9k
Leonard Rangel

@coinjuror

www.LEONARDRANGEL.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » CBS non gaffed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL