The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A Funny Moment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Seth
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Seth
Hey there. Just thought I'd share this funny moment with you guys. I met a couple of friends and was returning a couple of DVDs and also was supposed to pass them a small jar of jam.

Anyway, I was holding the jam under the DVDs and then I realised it was similar to the position for the move where you produce a coin from two cards.

It was a bit awkward to shift the jam jar as I have to clip it differently, but the look on their faces when the jar appeared between the DVDs was really funny.

BTW, do any of you know who to credit for the move? It's the one where you hide a coin while showing two cards face up and face down and then you produce it. Thanks...)
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27152 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Is this like the start of Jerry Andrus' "Miser's Miracle"?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Seth
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Seth
Yes it is actually now that I think of it. Is Andrus the person to credit? I've seen the move in so many matrix videos to produce a jumbo coin, but they usually don't credit it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A Funny Moment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL