The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ken Scott's "Making The Birthday Dough Video" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Just bought and watched it this evening - great video, with lots of useful ideas both show-wise and marketing-wise. I especially liked the way the birthday child was made the main focus of the show.
Thanks, Ken!

Charley
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Thanks Charley
Glad you liked it. It will be coming out on DVD in two months.
Ken
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
I must agree with Charie - Ken's video is fabulous! I recently purchased it and have found his insights at the end of the video priceless. His actual b-day show routine kept my 3 year old daughter glued to the T.V. the entire time. She especially liked Ken's Fantasy Magician (you picked the perfect boy for that routine, Ken).

Don't hesitate to get this tape. I only have one regret....I wish I knew that it was coming out on DVD before I purchased the tape. Great job, Ken!
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Quote:
His actual b-day show routine kept my 3 year old daughter glued to the T.V. the entire time.

I was glued to the TV the entire time! Like many other I bought the video after reading so many recommendations. I wasn't disappointed. Fantastic routines and priceless information.
Mark
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Ken,
Is it available on DVD?
Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
In two months,
drosenbe0813
View Profile
Elite user
Long Island, NY
405 Posts

Profile of drosenbe0813
I hope there will be a 'making of' and bloopers section? Smile

By the way...Great tape...i'm already using a lot of the ideas from it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ken Scott's "Making The Birthday Dough Video" (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL