The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nick Einhorn Delux Nest of Wallets (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..12..18..24..30..36..37~38~39 [Next]
david abel
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of david abel
Must echo the sentiments above. Received mine yesterday. Great quality and the DVD instructions / routines are top class. Given the practice this deserves this is a killer piece. Really pleased with the purchase.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Are these only available from Nick?
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
mike bonfield
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of mike bonfield
Just placed my order ...looks good ..nick does put some
nice magic out ....mike
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

We have these in stock over at Alakazam

Regards

Peter
Kobra
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Kobra
Quote:
On 2012-11-29 06:27, boydy wrote:
I received this yesterday and it is fantastic.
Even the box this is packaged in has had a lot of thought put into the presentation.
The props are made of durable leather
The effect is not hard to do at all. Not easy but not difficult
The teaching on the DVD is first class.

Highly recommended. and will last a lifetime. well maybe... it is leather after all.

Received mine yesterday as well. Couldn't agree more, brilliant.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Are any shops in the U.S. going to be carrying this anytime soon? Thanks.

-Paul
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Many thanks to all those who have purchased The Deluxe Nest of Wallets - initial feedback from those that actually have it in their hands has been awesome. Paul, USA dealers should have them within a few weeks - we are working hard to get them to you.
If you cant wait until then I am shipping individual units from the UK, but if you can wait, please support your favourite dealer.

Nick
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Despite what the magiczone said I have on occasion used large rings with big fashion settings - It is not comfortable but it is mostly possible to do it - I also use signet rings A LOT. I have to disagree that plain round ones with very small settings are a necessity - (They are nice and easy though) I use a variety of shapes and sizes and they always fit , even if the larger ones are a bit of a squeeze.

[/quote]
rings will need to be plain round ones or at least ones that have a very small setting.
[/quote]
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 02:24, einhorn wrote:
Despite what the magiczone said I have on occasion used large rings with big fashion settings - It is not comfortable but it is mostly possible to do it - I also use signet rings A LOT. I have to disagree that plain round ones with very small settings are a necessity - (They are nice and easy though) I use a variety of shapes and sizes and they always fit , even if the larger ones are a bit of a squeeze.

rings will need to be plain round ones or at least ones that have a very small setting.
[/quote]
[/quote]

You are quite right Nick I was refering to normal ease of use operation (I like things to be 100% sure when I'm working so always use a coin)to have the coin or ring appear right in the centre of the folded cloth, bigger items are possible but just not as easily.

I came up with a presentation over the last weekend I'll share.

Borrow a coin from a couple. I say because they have been really good I'll let them keep it at the end!
Ask them their names and I draw the intial a heart and the other intial on the coin so there is no way it can be a duplicate.
This gives a little romantic moment when they see the drawing and of course they keep it at the end.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 04:00, themagiczone wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 02:24, einhorn wrote:

[/quote]

You are quite right Nick I was refering to normal ease of use operation (I like things to be 100% sure when I'm working so always use a coin)to have the coin or ring appear right in the centre of the folded cloth, bigger items are possible but just not as easily.

I came up with a presentation over the last weekend I'll share.

Borrow a coin from a couple. I say because they have been really good I'll let them keep it at the end!
Ask them their names and I draw the intial a heart and the other intial on the coin so there is no way it can be a duplicate.
This gives a little romantic moment when they see the drawing and of course they keep it at the end.
[/quote]

Hi Magiczone. Yes you are right on that one. Out of choice I would always go for the easier option - why make life hard. Like your presentational touch with the marking of the coin - As you will see on the DVD I mark it one one side only for an extra moment of suspense at the finale - the heart is a nice idea for a couple - makes it more special to THEM.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is a jacket essential or can it be used from trouser/jean pockets
Thanks
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Hi Cardbiker
No jacket required and not a dumb question at all. You can work this from a jeans pocket (Back jeans pocket may actually be easier as the wallet will sit straighter).
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
697 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
What's the reset like on this product? (Is it practical for roving magic?)
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 05:04, RickVancouver wrote:
What's the reset like on this product? (Is it practical for roving magic?)

I give you my word that I reset this in front of the spectators every time I do it and explain how on the DVD - It is one of the top 5 strongest close-up tricks I perform and it is 100% practical - Of course you need a pocket for the wallets - But I also have 3 other items in the same trouser pocket so it absolutely does not have to be a dedicated pocket - (Very important to working pros)
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
I've been playing around with this for a couple of days and have to say that I think this is the best item I have bought this year.

Not just for the wallets but the routine ideas that Nick gives.

I love that he offers routines that combine other effects to make a wonderful 6 minute piece, jam packed with magic.

It makes a pleasant change from all the effects and dvds that come out offering just the single trick on them, or numerous individual single tricks.
abracadavemagic
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of abracadavemagic
Sold!
bobaji
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of bobaji
Just to add my thoughts,
I recieved this yesterday and am over the moon.
This effect filled me with joy - literally. This for me I'm sure is going to be a worker.

I've put a lot of work on practicing with the props, I'd already clicked to the reset befor I watched the reset part if the DVD and it will be easy to do - though it will also require some practice.

I have a low pressure gig tonight and this is definatly going into the set.( doing the basic routine- but I'll be working on some of the other routines as well.)

I really like the DVD and nick even shows a complete table act using this and a couple of other props.

The wallets are very nicely made, the leather will improve the more they are used but that I think is true of any quality leather item.

I try to only use reliable, entertaing material in my work, this for me fits the bill.
Money well spent in my book.

Bob Percy
lukecloughmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of lukecloughmagic
Wow, just received these this morning and they are incredible. The quality is amazing and Nicks teaching on the dvd is absolutely flawless.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I can't remember the last time I have read such positive reviews.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nick Einhorn Delux Nest of Wallets (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..12..18..24..30..36..37~38~39 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL