The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Australian magicians vs insurance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GeoffreyD
View Profile
Loyal user
Canberra, Australia
244 Posts

Profile of GeoffreyD
Hi to all fellow Aussie performers.
Who do you go through for your public liability insurance?
99% of insurers won't touch us, but of the remaining 1% I'm thinking of going with "Duck for Cover" as it was formed by performers for performers.
Have any of you had experience, either good or bad, with them?
Cheers
Geoffrey
www.dark-myst.com.au
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Australian magicians vs insurance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL