The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » 2012 Sideshow Gathering a Review by Walt Hudson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
2012 Sideshow Gathering a Review by Walt Hudson

http://www.sideshowworld.com/8-ms-sr/rev......VWH.html
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
He said nice things about me, so there.
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
One of the best? I thought you were the best! Not sure what kind of "historic perspective of the business." I gave. Must have been the whisky talking.
crisgal
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of crisgal
I love that a bunch of people are getting to see my silly picture of Walt Hudson wearing my grandma's glasses. My grandmother is 92 and wore these guys in the early 50s, Mr. Hudson doesn't normally wear lady's glasses.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8362 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
WALT>>>I broke in as a headless boy (on the bally) of a carny side show,in the '40a, Later, moved inside with magic and fire eating. --also lectured on the big snake.

In 1985, for most of a season, I managed Tim Deremer's GIRL TO GORILLA. Tim had the show nicely framed in a trailer. We had a rag banner line, and the show was well flashed. It brought in the geld! Our only problem was keeping a girl!

Tim is located in Canton, Ohio. He has a 100' front illusion side show, the ape show, and girl in fishbowl (peek in show) The fish bowl trailer carries equipment for 'whatever he can find' show. Tim has been "around". Maybe you could get him to one of your "reunions".
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Hey Dick! How you Have you been! I met you years ago on Franzen Bros Circus...

Best
Jim Zajicek
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Welcome Dick. We are glad you're here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » 2012 Sideshow Gathering a Review by Walt Hudson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL