The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Help me help David Oliver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Hey guys,

As many of you know, David Oliver's health has been declining over the past few years. There was a well-written article in Genii magazine last year [August 2011] if you want to do a little digging.

David has been a mentor and friend for many years. To help with his medical bills and other expenses, I am raising money for his cause. Basically, if you donate $4 or more, I will send you a whole bunch of cool tricks. If you buy any of my products from my website, all of that money also goes towards the fundraising.

I am one of many people and organizations helping raise money for David. With so many people wanting to contribute, I didn’t want to overstep my bounds, so I asked for, and received David’s blessing to go ahead with this.

Please read more on my website: http://www.jeffprace.com/david_oliver.html

-Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Help me help David Oliver (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL