We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Magic Available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4183 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Just re-read Ettienne's post. The Encyclopedia of Coin Sleights is owned by L&L, so you will have to ask THEM for freebies. I gotta buy them myself, only got a couple of free copies after I found out they bought the rights from Videonics, and wrote to them. And jeez, we reward our good customers who have always purchased at a discount on our website or through our appearances. Tough crowd this Magic Café.
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS! AT DEALERS EVERYWHERE!
https://youtu.be/hzf-Trbs4Ts

https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

ALSO...available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com I also have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book, let me know if you want a pricelist.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6988 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yikes! Tough is right! Wow. I find the value of that DVD set (NYCM) incredible! I gotta get in on the $250 deal. I also have to re-acquire the 3-vol Encyclopedia on DVD. Also "Knockout Coin Magic". That is needed along with the Encyclopedia Of Coin Sleights, as it shows the sleights in routine-form.

I have posted time and again, the high value I see in these, but really feel like I'm shouting at air. Discounts? At $35 a disc, how much cheaper can these be? The NYCM and Dr. Mike's two 3-DVD sets are the best value in magic, as far as I'm concerned. I dunno, your mileage may vary, but maybe it'll catch on...

Doug
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
It was just an advice and not a complaint. Naturally, Michael, you can't offer something that you don't own the rights to any more, but you could try and make a deal with L&L to have rebates offered by them on the Encyclopedia for everyone buying the NYCM DVDs (full series or loyalty purchases according to whatever you decide as a promotion): it would also be a promotion for L&L's Encyclopedia which is a less recent product (despite its tremendous value)
... and being a financial partner in several businesses in the retail industry in several countries, I can only disagree with Atom3339 that rewarding loyal customers would "now be old-fashioned and rarely used"... on the contrary! Has Atom3339 heard of coupons, loyalty points, smiles, miles for airlines, credit card points etc... that flourish in every retail industry? As Atom3339 underlines himself, it costs more to gain a new customer than to keep a former one. It seems to me (with a lot of business experience) that he draws the wrong conclusions from his own statement.

Now again since I have all these DVDs, I'm not preaching for my parrish. It was just a marketing idea for Michael to have a more impressive rebate on DVDs at a smaller cost for him (since it would only concern additional DVDs and not the whole series)

... but, hey!
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4183 Posts

No more DVDs in the series. that's why we are offering them at an incredible reduced price for the ENTIRE set. Good news for the consumer,who now can get all of that great material at once and will discover that there is life far beyond the latest must have DVD. Loyal customers have been rewarded for YEARS by the discounts given on our websites,at our lectures and seminars, and by the opportunity to have this material available to them for so long. Cheers.
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS! AT DEALERS EVERYWHERE!

ALSO...available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com I also have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book, let me know if you want a pricelist.
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Michael, youre not making anymore NYCM seminair dvds? I am working on chocolate coins, but eventually want to buy smilys jr. thanks doc. Michael. Also, is veterian medicine similiar to human medicine? Like with suturing, surgery.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4183 Posts

For right now, the series is sooo voluminous, and with sooo much material, that anymore right now would be coin magic overload. So, this series will stand as it is, as a complete set of almost a decade of great coin magic. There may be more projects in the future, depending on how the stars align. And yes, principles of surgery is the same for animals and people, as is medicine in most cases.

rogerpierre
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of rogerpierre
Thank you for the list, and thank you for the special bundle pricing. My love of coins has been revitalized, and this series should keep me busy for several years, the Table of Contents is a major help. Also, with so many "new" ideas out there, it is nice to see from where they really originated.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4183 Posts

Our ad is now up on our website! You can access it by clicking on the banner at the top of this section. Thanks to all for your interest and continual support!! Individual volumes can be found in the DVD section. And if you click on the magic magazine cover in the Seminar photos section, there are three tricks with explanations for you at the end of the article!

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4183 Posts

Glitch on product page corrected, you can now not only get the full set, but by going to the DVD section, you can get indidual volumes at a special reduced price.

BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
This is such a great compilation of coin magic!

I am currently using these:

Deja Flew 2
Trick With Three Coins
CopSilBrass
Worker's Wild Coin
Hanging Coins (Roth)
Pendulum Hanging Coins
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Let's take "Wild coin"
Ask yourself how you would change four cheap brass, nickel, copper, aluminum foreign coins one by one into valuable old silver coins and pour these four silver coins from the cup on to the map... to use them in another routine.
A "misuse" of Michael Rubinstein's neat idea under the cup could supply part of the solution but would not be sufficient.

Hanging Coins is a beautiful effect and the rework by Garrett Thomas with non soft coins brought this Ramsay effect (from cylinder and coins) revived by David Roth using the Edge grip, to a much further level. IMHO
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4183 Posts

Kudos to Laurie, Ben, and Kevin for listing the routines they use. My all time favorite routines from the series include Coins Through the Table, Silver Lint 4, Tallahasee Jumping Coins, Wishing Well, Nest of Boxes, Voodoo Revelation, Sliding Wild Coin, Quadra Coin Reverse matrix, bent coin routine, Case Solved, MArked Bill Through Quarter, and an updated version of Copper Silver Brass.

MagicJohnH
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of MagicJohnH
Just ordered Vol 14 thru 16 to complete my set. Can't wait to get them. I still am working on the earlier volumes on Hanging coins,
Coins across and a few others from David Roth. Great set of DVD's.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4183 Posts

Four of the routines I mentioned come right from those last three volumes! Have fun with them!!

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5188 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
My family is great - they got together and bought me the whole set so I will be very busy instead of going nuts sitting home alone for weeks at a time. I guess family comes through when you need them the most. Smile Who else is getting this set at this incredible price?
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5188 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Got mine today - get yours while they have some left, great package great deal I am gonna be busy for the winter.

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8882 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Enjoy it my friend. That's an absolute treasure chest of good magic from some of the best. Smile

Happy Holidays and Good Will Towards Men.

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5188 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2012-12-17 17:00, Mb217 wrote:
Enjoy it my friend. That's an absolute treasure chest of good magic from some of the best. Smile

Happy Holidays and Good Will Towards Men.

-Mb

and toward the Ladies Smile

Smile Smile
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4859 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea You Got to have The Ladies! if not who is going to hold your sponge Bunny's! Smile ( Just kidding !!! ) Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4183 Posts

For those of you who have the series, please take another look at Scotty york's routines. He passed away today, but left a legacy of top notch coin magic behind. His Copper Silver effect is a lesson in itself on audience management,and his Sweet little Trick is a classic.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Magic Available (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL