We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Magic Available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
I just purchased Volume 10 and am very impressed with both the variety of material and clarity of instruction. This DVD is filled with great material - highly recommended.
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
Dr. Rubinstein, do you have any plans for another New York coin magic seminar?
Searching for the magic side of life...
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4186 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Not at this time, but you never know...
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS! AT DEALERS EVERYWHERE!
https://youtu.be/hzf-Trbs4Ts

https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

ALSO...available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com I also have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book, let me know if you want a pricelist.
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Quote:
On 2012-11-16 07:56, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
I have been asked to compile a list of all the coin magic from the NYCMS DVD series. I hope you can use this as a reference. I hope to post this soon on our website. Also, just curious which routines you are using from these.

Doc.Rubinstein,

I've recently been working on the stealth palm. But with my recent post I made, I felt it would be inappropriate to ask you. I am afraid you might hate me now from my post I PM'd you.

But I am working on:
10. The Counterfit Coin (Stealth Palm) (Rubinstein)

This effect when I saw it left my jaw open. Amazing. Very convincing. My question I was going to PM you about was for me to make a video and see if I was doing it right. Your video is very clear, I think I got it down, but wanted to make sure. I am having problems with the fingers closing at the right spots. THank you.

I love this effect.

No gimmicks too! I thought it used a C/S! Stealth palm is so cool.
But I got a problem with one the sleights, guess the front hold takes more practice. When I do it my little finger keeps going in a little too much, unlike yours which is perfect..
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
When I have a bit of time tomorrow, I will most certainly list the routines that I use and/or am working on. I too have all of the discs and in my opinion, the must-haves include even any ONE of these DVDs, Knockout Coin Magic and the Encyclopedia of Coin Sleights (both by Dr. Rubinstein), the David Roth trio, and even for the modern "hipster" crowd, Eric Jones does a great job of teaching moves, sleights and routines in his Metal series. Also, Ben Salinas should not be left in the dark - his DVD interpretation of the Bobo book is excellent, and in my opinion both the Modern Coin Magic book and the Salinas DVD are must-haves, along with the Expert Coin Magic book by David Roth.
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Dr.J_Ayala, please, please check out the counterfit coin! You will be amazed! The stealth palm, you can even get in and out of it easly! Fantastic! Please watch it. It is one of the most impressive routines I"ve seen in what I've watched in these DVDs that I've watched.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4186 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Stealth palm is a powerful weapon. It is best to use standing for people who are sitting, but can be used standing to standing if you know what you are doing. I have fooled EVERYONE with stealth palm, because it is one of the most open concealments available to the coin worker. Glad you are having fun with it!
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS! AT DEALERS EVERYWHERE!
https://youtu.be/hzf-Trbs4Ts

https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

ALSO...available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com I also have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book, let me know if you want a pricelist.
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
I really need to get these. I'm missing out on so much.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Magic Available (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL