The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Zig zag milk (44 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Bill Scape
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Bill Scape
Nice article in Magicseen mag in uk about Angelo Carbone this month. He's about to launch a trick called zigzag milk . I'll be treating myself to that!!
meridianfan
View Profile
Veteran user
386 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
I just saw the video for his third prototype on YouTube- it looks amazing!

I am looking forward to this one as well.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2363 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1928 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
It sure fools me!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2867 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Amazing! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of edshern
Very cool
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5415 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Very nice!!
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Any idea on who will manufacture it?????......I really like it!!

It's going to be wood, plastic or cardboard??
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1041 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
It would be liquid manufactured by cows? Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
That is a great effect. My wife and I watched it together and we were both totally scratching our heads afterward.

Keep up the great work Angelo.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17136 Posts

Profile of joseph
Udder-ly puzzling .. nice ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2486 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
The method is extremely clever and unbelievably simple. Getting it manufactured is a problem that Angelo has encountered with many of his ideas, including a deck penetrated by a blade that I'm going to run a demo of him peforming in an issue of Genii very shortly.

He just released a new effect, "The Nine-Sided Die" at International Magic in London last week and sold out--it's inexpensive and clever. Unfortunately the only way to buy his items is directly from him. Look for a video demo of it in the January or February issue of Genii.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1928 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Seems Seo Magic will also sell Nine-Sided Die: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4U7C-zqQ4
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I'm not really impressed by this Zig Zag milk Smile
Nothing new, Zig Zag Deck but whit a glass...
I would have liked if "Demi Deck" was marketed rather than Zig Zag Milk.
cyberdave03
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
Quote:
Seems Seo Magic will also sell Nine-Sided Die:

Ouch! I'm sorry, but that demo was dreadful. It was quite obvious how it was done, and shows that the 'Nine sided die' is nothing but 'What's next' converted to a cube (as this performer gives that trick away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVv27sWl26c).

I do, however, like Zig Zag Milk. Although it is similar to other tricks, like the Zig Zag Deck, the fact that you're dealing with a liquid adds an extra punch.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2012-11-21 19:20, cyberdave03 wrote:
Quote:
Seems Seo Magic will also sell Nine-Sided Die:

Ouch! I'm sorry, but that demo was dreadful. It was quite obvious how it was done, and shows that the 'Nine sided die' is nothing but 'What's next' converted to a cube (as this performer gives that trick away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVv27sWl26c).

I do, however, like Zig Zag Milk. Although it is similar to other tricks, like the Zig Zag Deck, the fact that you're dealing with a liquid adds an extra punch.

I think that only the "9" side is constructed in the "What's Next" way......I think sides "7" and "8" uses another method.
meridianfan
View Profile
Veteran user
386 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
Let's face it- some zig zag effects aren't very good. Angelo's version looks far superior to the zig zag soda cans I've seen that seem fairly obvious.

The fact that this version uses an open container (that could possibly spill) makes it much more difficult for a person to figure out. I can't wait to see this in person and hopefully buy one!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2486 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Do you think the idea of converting "What's Next" to a cube is some simple thing that just fell from the sky? That anyone could have thought of it and worked it out? Do you give Angelo NO credit for conceiving of how to turn an old two-dimensonal trick into something that's three-dimensional and actually far more deceptive? Think about it.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
This is a great piece of visual close up magic. I would be at the front of the line if it hits the market. My senses appreciate it for what it is. Really, if I could put an order in for one, this would be a no brainer to add to my collection of great looking visual effects.

CHRIS
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1041 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Well I have to say that the Carbone 9 sided dice video needs to be redone. Didn't he view this video before it was released? Right from the very beginning the method is staring you in the face. Angle problem maximum. Why is this video being shown. Even SEO should have said ...."HEY do this again so we can sell this." I am having to refrain from continuing to comment about more problems at the end. I am really surprised this is awful. It needs to be removed from SEO and Youtube until it is redone right. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Zig zag milk (44 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL