We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Has the signed card to sealed deck been released yet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WazMeister
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of WazMeister
Hi,

I recall do a post months ago about the trick above. I was told someone was waiting till after winning FISM or something before releasing it
The one Shawn Farquhar performs I think..............

Was it released?
satellite23
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of satellite23
I'm pretty sure Shawn has released it for sale. I'm not sure where you can buy it though.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3211 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
There are several versions of a signed card to a sealed deck that are currently available- no waiting. One of them is found in The Wizards' Journal # 13.
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
No, I'm pretty sure he has not released it yet. Shawn was a guest here on the Café in August this year, here's what he had to say about it only 3 months ago...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=315&29

AA
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
TCB
View Profile
Loyal user
I am so happy to be promoted because of my
210 Posts

Profile of TCB
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2012, satellite23 wrote:
I'm pretty sure Shawn has released it for sale. I'm not sure where you can buy it though.

I just spoke to Shawn about it. as of Dec 2014 It is not for sale yet. When he does release it , it will be a limited amount
There Is No Revolution Without Evolution
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Has the signed card to sealed deck been released yet? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL